• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Super Sexy Jean Ang YeeMeiLian

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CPF Cheongsam Lady Video: Stop the Cyber-Bullying, Singaporeans!

For those not familiar with the Cheongsam Lady, allow me to provide you with a short backstory: The target first appeared in a video posted on Facebook by user Jaclyn Teo. The content of the 6-minute video centred on how a 76-year-old retired teacher was making a heartfelt speech about her CPF savings. Towards the end, you can see the Cheongsam Lady gesturing her hands, in what seemed to be insinuating that the speaker was crazy.

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/cpf-cheongsam-lady-video-stop-053055947.html

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
how much if this kind of standard in Geylang?

Fuck lah, I just ate my lunch. Now want to throw up. Is this bitch wearing panties even? Airing her hairy cheebye in public? People sitting next to her can smell the rotting fish or not?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wow! Look at that short, high-slit cheongsam and those thunder thighs. I think she is a freak in bed. Whispering "Majulah PAP!" into her ear will send her into delirious ecstasy.:biggrin:

U doggy her hard from behind, and pull her hair, and slap her ass and yell "who's your daddy?". She will scream back "Lee Kuan Yew'.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Dear Sammyboy Forum,

I read with distress all the nasty comments that you made about my loyal and long time friend Jean "The Freak" Ang. Jean has been nothing but a comfort to my father in a special way. And now she is also a comfort to me after the erectile difficulties experienced by my father. She has served an essential role to the Lee men, and performs a service for us that our own spouses are not willing nor able to. She freely gives of her time and skills at any hour of the day or night. Just the other night, I picked up a dozen chicken wings at a late night hawker stall on my way to see her. As you know, being your Prime Minister is a very stressful job, and Jean helps me de-stress with her very specific skill set. She is truly a gem to the SIngapore economy. Without her, I am not able to perform optimally due to a high build up of spermatoid in the testicular sac. So, please advice your readers to take this into consideration the next time they humiliate her. Remember, I am the only one that can humiliate her in the way she likes.

Sincerely yours,

Lee Hsien Ah Loong
Omnipotent Prince
Secretary general, PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U doggy her hard from behind, and pull her hair, and slap her ass and yell "who's your daddy?". She will scream back "Lee Kuan Yew'.

Good girl! And you are my Kwa Geok Choo! How does my knuckle duster feel in your cul-de-sac? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
confirmed

Jean Ang had her cheong sum tailored made from this side
http://ladyxiang.com/gallery/jean-ang-1-2/

http://ladyxiang.com/our-customers/

I want to see her wear a red silk dudou.

dudou.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
get a dozen XXL brown paper bags to stick her head and her body and her perineum in

THEN NECKLACE THAT LOT WITH BURNING TRUCK TYRES

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
as a volunteer why is she sitting in front... typical all wanna attentionand glory or to be near the vip

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For every grasslooter who behaves like this Jean Ang piece of shit, I wonder how many get away with totally unacceptable behaviour at MPs' functions?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! Hri Kumar's bouncer with manhandling tactics and that ugly, insensitive cheongsam stupig woman........LOL!!!

Share them with everyone.....

Taken off the YT video...........

2310.gif
2312.gif

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cA80X5pHj_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>​

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=2]Grassroots leader mocks old lady at CPF dialogue[/h]
dmca_protected_sml_120n.png
PostDateIcon.png
June 15th, 2014 |
PostAuthorIcon.png
Author: Editorial

It was reported that a 76-year-old former teacher was in tears when she spoke at a CPF dialogue session organised by MP Hri Kumar at Thompson Community Centre yesterday (14 Jun) [Link].
The elderly lady was clearly in distress. She said that she was a teacher prior to retirement. She is single and does not have any dependents. She begged that her CPF money be returned to her as she wants to use her money to settle a few matters while she still can.
“What I want is my money back and I want to arrange for my funeral and I want to arrange for my rice and I want to arrange for a nice settlement. Can I have it?” she asked.
The video of her speaking can be seen here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cA80X5pHj_o
At the end of her speech, a lady in a white cheongsum was seen gesturing with her hands (at the 5:33 minute mark of the video). The cheongsum lady was seen twirling her fingers in the air around her head.
A TRE reader who wrote in, said, “The cheongsum lady sat in the front row. Her actions seemed to suggest that the old lady is either crazy or a desperado.”
“She has this ‘not my problem, get her to stop talking’ attitude. Reminds me of the ‘get out of my uncaring face’ attitude of Wee Shu Ming, the daughter of ex-PAP MP Wee Siew Kim, who made the insensitive remark against the heartlanders,” the reader added.
The reader cropped out the part of the video to show the cheongsum lady gesturing with the “crazy” sign:
AitNgpJ.gif

Opposition member, Kenneth Jeyaretnam, was at the dialogue session yesterday. According to Kenneth, the cheongsam lady is a grassroots leader. In fact, Kenneth complained that the cheongsam lady and her friends disrupted him with laughter when he spoke:
KJ.jpg

From various sources, including CSI work by netizens, the cheongsam lady has been identified as Jean Ang Yee Mei Lin. Indeed, she is a known grassroots leader in the Thomson-Inglewood private estate, part of the Thomson-Toa Payoh ward led by MP Hri Kumar. His ward is, of course, part of Bishan-Toa Payoh GRC.
In a post on the Facebook page of Thomson-Toa Payoh ward [Link], Ms Ang is seen cutting a cake next to MP Hri Kumar at the Thomson-Ingelwood Resident’s (sic) Day [Link] held on 18 May 2014:
thompson-inglewood-443x480.jpg

Ms Ang works in NTUC Income as a financial consultant [Link].
The TRE reader continued, “Sadly, if she is a grassroots leader, it is damn disrespectful to do a ‘crazy’ sign to a resident. I know grassroots leaders do many thankless work, but you have to educate the residents, not look down on them and think they are nuts, especially when they come to you with their problems.”
“Mocking an old lady is really unbecoming of a grassroots leader. A total disgrace!” he added.
Interestingly, Ms Ang appears to have deleted her Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/jean.yeemeilin. It is not known why. However, a cache copy is still available on the internet [Link]:
jeanangfb-640x443.jpg

Not surprisingly, she listed the following Facebook pages as among her favorites:

• NTUC Income
  • Tan Suee Chieh (CEO of NTUC Enterprise, overseeing NTUC Income)
  • People’s Action Party
  • Singapore Airlines
  • Feng Tianwei
  • Dr Tony Tan for President
  • Dr Tony Tan
  • 联合晚报
The TRE reader said:
The elderly auntie’s woes is real feedback from the ground and they just tried to brush her off with lame reasons. Can they really blame the citizens for thinking that PAP does not listen?
The retiree who worked hard all her life and trusted the government to guard her retirement fund, now just wants her money back to retire comfortably and without worries. Yet, the ones she voted for and trusted, have shifted the CPF goalpost… she has the right to be angry!
Can the PAP blame us when we want to revamp the system and to vote in more oppositions to correct the wrong and to take back what is rightfully ours?