• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old giodarno blue jeans

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where to buy last time late 80s type of giodarno blue jeans?
Saw ladies wearing but is for ladies cutting.

Basically it has higher waist line than normal pants and a bit baggy then finish with small foot hole.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it OK for man to go woman dept store to try then buy jeans but find the larger size eg waist 34 ?.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I missed those vintage Textwood and Wrangler jeans.

texwood_jeans_1446967694_157843fc.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it OK for man to go woman dept store to try then buy jeans but find the larger size eg waist 34 ?.
Last time at teenage 15 yo very poor.
No money buy jeans .want to go burger King at int building orchard work as crew no choice I wore my sis lady pants but rugged kind yellowish kaki colour but the waist there got flowery rubber banded design one :notworthy:. Was afraid people will laugh but noone laugh means boy still can wear :geek: