• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sun this time mrt very smelly

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why you take MRT? if you are low SES, don't blame the MRT, blame yourself. Either walk or ride a bike.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Have to stop breathing through nose and use mouth
bangkok_herbal_inhaler_1640279885_e025ce73_progressive.jpg

why u never arm yourself with this. i bought a lot from bkk every time and put in every bags I carry. very good defence against ceca smells

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
8+pm is the time where all of them just finished cheonging with perspiration and returning to dorms and their maid gf returning back to employers home and also the time where sinkies all start returning home after their weekend outings getting ready for rest for next work day.
Also all the weekend shift workers (like myself) returning home after work.
It is the smelliest time in mrt when all meets.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
8+pm is the time where all of them just finished cheonging with perspiration and returning to dorms and their maid gf returning back to employers home and also the time where sinkies all start returning home after their weekend outings getting ready for rest for next work day.
Got left over sperm smell also

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
All go Jurong East Mayfair unload their sperms into Gansiokbin the whore.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All go Jurong East Mayfair unload their sperms into Gansiokbin the whore.
LOL. Not surprise as I swear I was also at jurong east for interchange and I have to stop breathing. They were there to unload to gansiokbin before heading home.
The queue starts from 8pm until next morning 4am then gansiokbin wash her no hai hole.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. Not surprise as I swear I was also at jurong east for interchange and I have to stop breathing. They were there to unload to gansiokbin before heading home.
The queue starts from 8pm until next morning 4am then gansiokbin wash her no hai hole.
@ginfreely is such a public toilet bowl. Yucks!