• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sun Ho, Kong Hee, CHC and Suntec

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
City Harvest Church has increased its stake in Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre to 39.2 per cent, from its original 20 per cent in 2010.

Speaking at its Saturday evening service, the church’s executive pastor, Aries Zulkarnain, told the delighted 6,000-strong congregation that “to put it simply, we are co-owners of this property together with Suntec REIT.”

Question: Just curious. Did Kong Hee and CHC receive any nudge from Sun Ho to buy Suntec SICC because of her name Sun and Suntec are similar to each other? Or Kong Hee woke up one morning and thought he should show his love for Sun Ho by buying Suntec?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
City Harvest Church has increased its stake in Suntec Singapore International Convention and Exhibition Centre to 39.2 per cent, from its original 20 per cent in 2010.

Speaking at its Saturday evening service, the church’s executive pastor, Aries Zulkarnain, told the delighted 6,000-strong congregation that “to put it simply, we are co-owners of this property together with Suntec REIT.”

Question: Just curious. Did Kong Hee and CHC receive any nudge from Sun Ho to buy Suntec SICC because of her name Sun and Suntec are similar to each other? Or Kong Hee woke up one morning and thought he should show his love for Sun Ho by buying Suntec?

Maybe the price comes with naming rights, to be mildly renamed Sun-Tec-Ho-Sey?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
there is a great similarity between Con He and Con You.
Con He , founder of the wealthiest church ,started off with zero and at the beginning he only wanted to lead a group of youngsters to do thing his way.
Con You ( owner , ceo , president , chairman of the largest company in the world ) start with almost zero and in the beginning he was concerned and
worked for the poor and low wagers , altruistic or otherwise.

when the cash started coming in , both started to show their true colour.
1] put on a holy and white than white facade
2] the church and the company became their atm.
3] has a bunch of cronies working for them.

this kind of thing is done by people with rotten character.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is all a trap for Christians to spend money on expensive property instead of spending money on helping the less fortunate and missions.
CHC spends so much money on property and salaries and spend proportionately so little on missions and social work compared to other churches, its a shame.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is all a trap for Christians to spend money on expensive property instead of spending money on helping the less fortunate and missions.
CHC spends so much money on property and salaries and spend proportionately so little on missions and social work compared to other churches, its a shame.

Kannina, for once i actually agree with what you post.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
i know!!

The conclusion i have so far of kanina is a pro pap ass rimmer and a very anti kong hee fatt choy fella.:biggrin:

I am not anti kong hee per se, I am anti carnal behaviors of Christian leaders and its not just Kong Hee and gang only.

I am also not pro PAP. I am pro Singapore. BTW, I am now convinced that WP and PAP are really the same gang.