• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Kong Hee and Sun Ho tio virus

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the Charismatic/Pentacostal megachurches are of the same pattern. It's a business first and foremost. There's an element of a MLM or wealth seminar in them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
must always remain positive even if tested positive. great for them. can reclaim love lost and rediscover sex in tight spaces even with orifices no longer tight (from too much nigger love in lost angels).

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the Charismatic/Pentacostal megachurches are of the same pattern. It's a business first and foremost. There's an element of a MLM or wealth seminar in them.
As a ex-charismatic long time church-goer from the mid 80s to the 2000s, I would say Megachurches function more like a self-contained ecosystem where members are strongly encouraged to patronize each other's businesses. Many members were incidentally insurance agents, including the pastors, for some strange reasons.
You will also be surprised that many politickings happened behind the scene, considering we are supposed to "love one another" as brothers and sisters.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Kong Hee and my Sun Ho will always have my unflinching support. They have done so much good for Singapore it is hard to imagine what life would be like without their presence.

I am blessed to be living under their watch and their guidance.

I wish them both well and with God's grace they will most definitely pull through unscathed.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
As a ex-charismatic long time church-goer from the mid 80s to the 2000s, I would say Megachurches function more like a self-contained ecosystem where members are strongly encouraged to patronize each other's businesses. Many members were incidentally insurance agents, including the pastors, for some strange reasons.
You will also be surprised that many politickings happened behind the scene, considering we are supposed to "love one another" as brothers and sisters.
Yes, self-contained ecosystem indeed. Very "cult" like. And just like any organisation, there is always politicking and trying to win favours with management and seniors. Founder pastor and senior pastors macham God like that. During my misguided youth years, my ex-gf brought me to one. I endured a few years of being "holy" because we were having great sex.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's just human nature at work. The libtards are no different. Boycott Trump related products while supporting your trannies and your faggots.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What type of close contact that swindler of a pastor have with a member that he kenna from him the virus ? He is into gay ? Kinda re educated when he was in Hilton ? Eeks.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. GOD is great.
2. No one is special.

Nuff said ?! Wake up yo ! lol..........