• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Summary of What Went Wrong For the Oppositions

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with Michelle Lee that this time, the rich were voting OPPOSITION. My whole extended family voted for them.

Even many neighbours of ours.

It is the fear factor again amongst the uneducated or poorly educated.

I heard many blanked out after seeing the serial numbers on their voting slips. These remarks came from the voters themselves.

loloba

Alfrescian
Loyal
I salute all oppositions for making an effort to contest in every ward and tried their best. It is not easy and can be very tiring. Voters may not understand them. So stop criticising SDP, NSP or SPP.

Agree....The oppositions position their team well. Because it has never been a fair play for oppposition parties, opposition candidates cannot show 'face' imagine how the PAP can fix them before nomination and election can be delayed to Feb 2012. Remember how PAP try to fix SDP send CSJ to prison for 5 months. CSJ is not an issue and never was, if citizens can raised 20K less than 2 weeks proved that citizens have no problem with him. Introduce these candidate 6 months before election Chen S M, Tan J S and Dr Ang Y G, Mitchelle Lee, Nichole Seah, Alex Tok and Toh S L, I am sure they will win more than 10 GRCs

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indeed peasants' intellect are the determining factors on the wins and losses.
Strategy is more of a game for PAP.