• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suicide verdict for widow

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I'm her parents, I'll buy her a one way ticket to somewhere far away in Europe or the States and enrol her in a school there to get her mind off her dead hubby. Staying in Sinkeepoo will just make her feel sad. A change of environment, lifestyle, new friends...etc... will take her mind off things.

ooii, you are not the girl, how would you know ?

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is really tragic, 2 young lives gone just like that. I hope they are happy together now, wherever they are, and condolences to the family members

paultan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a love and romantic story in real life, TCS should produce a drama based on this romantic story.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C_qWlPCEnGM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C_qWlPCEnGM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wished someone showed her another way rather than to end her young life like that, at the same time, its very touching how devoted she was to him. Most SG girls will probably just move on if their husband died.

Like in the case of one guy who committed suicide 6 months after marriage, saddled with credit card and debts incurred because of the wedding dinner, etc.

She quarrelled and walked out on him, in the end, no money, no wife, he choose to end his life. I heard she didn't even go to his funeral.

This one however, is a real sad case. I just hope that they will be together again, where ever they are.

i dont know, if the gal u mentioned is in this gal shoe. maybe she will kill herself too? or vice versa, this gal is in the gal u mentioned situation. she will walk out on that guy also?

世事无常! you never know bro.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel for the parents.

Just imagine, after the wedding ...a happy occassion...then the next day funeral. Now another one.

How sad.

How the parents going to take it? How?

There was a mention somewhere, she doesn't have a perfect family...some broken family thing...:p

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There were rumours that he was frightened and chased by "something dirty" but of course the hotel cctv that picked that up was never put forward.

Sad case, really.:(

i dont think its supernatural thing that causes him to jump from the buliding .....maybe he had too much drink that night ?

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i dont think its supernatural thing that causes him to jump from the buliding .....maybe he had too much drink that night ?

Don't think so .... I everynight chivas atau heineken heavy heavy ...... the most slam dunk into extreme comfy bed .... until wifey say ... Oi simi daiji ...??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Don't think so .... I everynight chivas atau heineken heavy heavy ...... the most slam dunk into extreme comfy bed .... until wifey say ... Oi simi daiji ...??:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::smile:

as you said ...you drink EVERYNIGHT . maybe this groom first time in his life drnk so much ...:(

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal

Admittedly he had too much to drink that night but the rumours of supernatural and the disappearance of the cctv's footage surely should raise some question marks ? He was chased and he panicked and he lost all sense of coherency but those cctv's captures were never displayed.

But unfortunately, we sheeps are never programmed say anything except, baa,baa,baa.....Whatever the 154th put up is gospel and those hotel management are the elites and can just rubbed their noses acting blur sotong as the situation required for damage control.

It was really easy for the coroner to record an accident, a suicide or a misadventure. Prople like them are programmed to be sheeps as well.:mad:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Admittedly he had too much to drink that night but the rumours of supernatural and the disappearance of the cctv's footage surely should raise some question marks ? He was chased and he panicked and he lost all sense of coherency but those cctv's captures were never displayed.

But unfortunately, we sheeps are never programmed say anything except, baa,baa,baa.....Whatever the 154th put up is gospel and those hotel management are the elites and can just rubbed their noses acting blur sotong as the situation required for damage control.

It was really easy for the coroner to record an accident, a suicide or a misadventure. Prople like them are programmed to be sheeps as well.:mad:

Only sheep are gullible enough to believe in supernatural phenomenon. :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

most singaporean find no answer to their questions will push everything to supernatural ...it much easily this way ....they are too lazy to think . :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They never questioned why the maintenance people left the door ajar, when it was supposedly to be locked.

What was he running away from?, where most men would be screwing the daylights out of the bride, wether he was inebriated or not!

I don't think the excuse of wanting to smoke etc..whatever happened that night, when the bride was taking a shower, only they know & they have taken that knowledge to their grave. CASE CLOSED!:p