• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suddenly I have cravings for this!

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
I envy you guys, can't get this in angmo land..

hokkien-mee-8.jpg

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even though it is low crass food. I still find it delicious at the beginning. After that is diminishing marginal returns.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why must they dump the chili paste on the corner huh? it looks like wet shit to me if I see this I will push the plate away

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the only dish from sg that is hard to find in the u.s.

there used to be a raffles café in fremont where a mr. ho could whip it up in 10 minutes, and it was good too. but the place closed down, and i have to fry my own hokkien mee at home. :o

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there used to be a raffles café in fremont where a mr. ho could whip it up in 10 minutes, and it was good too. but the place closed down, and i have to fry my own hokkien mee at home. :o

Does your version of hokkien mee meet the standard of Prima Taste?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
You try the geylang lor org 29 one. Unforgettable.

Yes..it was a short and stout lady who does the frying...

10 years ago $3 should get u a chunky portion.

we ordered a take-away and u know what happen..the portion is so small that we can put the packet into our pocket...

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Try Shiok in Menlo Park.