• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suddenly feel nostalgic about old PC games. What's your favorite ?

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
1699505477580.jpeg

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another one of my favourite...can play til gila as its super addictive with many secret rooms...:

Last edited:

karizma

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, really there's just something special about the classics games. One of my all-time favorites has to be Diablo II. The dark atmosphere, the addictive gameplay – it's timeless. Even now, I find myself drawn back to it time and time again. Speaking of which, I stumbled upon this article https://howtoplay.blog/demonologist-how-to-survive-beginners-tips/ about Demonologist, a game that seems to capture some of that old-school magic. It's always exciting to discover new games that evoke the same feelings as those classics.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PC games installation of multiple 5.25 inches, and 3.5 inches floppy disks were troublesome, and then cds replaced the floppy disks which made everything so much easier.

CDs came in the mid-late 1990s. During that time Sim Lim Square was filled with shops selling pirated game CDs. Same for shops in the HDB heartlands, and JB with free delivery to Sinkieland. :biggrin:

That was also around the time when 3D graphics started appearing in video games, they were very basic and blocky. It was also the golden era of Soundblaster.

ply_cloudff_grading.0.jpg

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
CDs came in the mid-late 1990s. During that time Sim Lim Square was filled with shops selling pirated game CDs. Same for shops in the HDB heartlands, and JB with free delivery to Sinkieland. :biggrin:

That was also around the time when 3D graphics started appearing in video games, they were very basic and blocky. It was also the golden era of Soundblaster.

ply_cloudff_grading.0.jpg
Today , Creative Tech is still losing $$$$$$$$

https://www.businesstimes.com.sg/companies-markets/creative-technology-narrows-h1-loss-us41-million