• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Suddenly feel nostalgic about old PC games. What's your favorite ?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limpeh favorite game when working in PC shop at Funan in the early 90s. You need to have some indepth DOS knowledge back then to run the game. Anyone still remember about changing parameters in autoexec.bat and config.sys and releasing upper memory using QEMM ? :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
burger time.
E48F7C12-70F9-422B-B5C1-CCE4C98955A5.jpeg

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The cheemest game I've ever come across. A realistist naval warfare game where RTFM is absolutely compulsory. You really gotta know your military stuff in order to accomplish your mission.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still prefer ancient games like Space Invaders and Galaxians in amusement arcades in the early 80s. Slot in 20 cents and can play for a long time. Parklane Shopping Centre 5th floor used to be my hangout after school. They even had a box full of filthy and smelly shirts where you can put on to conceal your schoolboy identity.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still prefer ancient games like Space Invaders and Galaxians in amusement arcades in the early 80s. Slot in 20 cents and can play for a long time. Parklane Shopping Centre 5th floor used to be my hangout after school. They even had a box full of filthy and smelly shirts where you can put on to conceal your schoolboy identity.
you can download alien shooter for free on your phone and play to your heart's content. i've passed level 69.
1660182633992.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Limpeh favorite game when working in PC shop at Funan in the early 90s. You need to have some indepth DOS knowledge back then to run the game. Anyone still remember about changing parameters in autoexec.bat and config.sys and releasing upper memory using QEMM ? :biggrin:

Yes, good old DOS and C:\> When I first used Windows, I was lost and always went back to DOS prompt. autoexec.bat and config.sys were so much fun to manipulate.