• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Successful foreign talents in singapore

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
15 years ago, earning just SGD$1000.00 as a clerk from malaysia. Living together with her sister and in law at Woodlands. She is now a PR and 4 years ago just bought a new flat with her sis n in law at woodlands.

Although she slog very hard now, she told me is worth it. She says flat in singapore always appreciating and she feels worth to slog to pay for the flat. She will sell it off in the market when she going to return to her hometown pontian in malaysia and setup a company in KL.

I ask her will she become citizen? Haha ... definate NO! Singapore is a place to earn money and not HUMAN to retire.

I say smart!

If PAP breed, you will bleed! Stop it once and for all!

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another indian road side construction worker. Working here for also 10++ years.

Work very hard, drive lorry here to buy things and ferry workers back to and from work daily. Work on sunday.

Now got a house over in india fully paid, a wife, 4 children and one MAID!!

Will stop working in another 5 years and go back india to start a small business.

No PR for him.

He says singapore is also a place to earn money but not a place to live in. Is good to wash dirty money here also as many bosses in singapore all doing all these.

If PAP breed, you will bleed. Stop it once and for all!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
15 years ago, earning just SGD$1000.00 as a clerk from malaysia. Living together with her sister and in law at Woodlands. She is now a PR and 4 years ago just bought a new flat with her sis n in law at woodlands.

Although she slog very hard now, she told me is worth it. She says flat in singapore always appreciating and she feels worth to slog to pay for the flat. She will sell it off in the market when she going to return to her hometown pontian in malaysia and setup a company in KL.

I ask her will she become citizen? Haha ... definate NO! Singapore is a place to earn money and not HUMAN to retire.

I say smart!

If PAP breed, you will bleed! Stop it once and for all!

Are you Tharman? You sound like him