• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Subordinate courts judges wearing robes? What you think?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
somebody must go and turn on the light switch for the chief district judge because he sure sounds like a bloody fool with no fucking idea,........

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually i find it totally laughable....

the Chief Justice asks the chief district judge how he can enhance the standing of district court judges and this is the best thing he can come out with???

changing the clothes of the judges?

wtf does this clown have even half a fucking brain or not?

your big boss is asking you to go and find out how to solve e a problem not dress it up as if there is no problem la you idiot......

Other significant contribution from TST is to change the name of Subordinate Courts to don't know simi big time sounding name. If that's the best our CDJ can offer, I rest my case. Amen.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A pig wearing gown remains a pig
A cockroach wearing gown remains a cockroach
A kangaroo wearing gown becames a Stinkapore Judge.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nowadays i rarely see dr wearing robes but anywhere they go even lunch they will wear stethoscope , like scare pple don't know they are Dr like that.
What for they need it during lunch ???

......use it to "tiah" the rare steak whether it still got a heartbeat>?

aiyah there will always be upstarts who wanna do that and scared nobody know they are "loh koon" mah....

you forgot how those cheebyekiahs in the pap had thought themselves so clever by parachuting koh poh khoon into punggol east BE thinking everyone will be so fucking "impressed" and will vote for their chosen one ....only to have the motherfucker fall flat on his elitist face when he pissed off everyone with his feeble attempts to identity eg i am a son of punggol (simi lanjiao lai eh?) and his empathy ..."we have 2 cars" (and he is not referring to his right and left ones)....