• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Study confirms tensions between S'poreans and new immigrants

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a "foreigner" myself, I observe that the locals welcome imports at the expense of the natives. To support my statement, look at the Pandas (Jia Jia and Kai Kai? I think), Singapore is spending millions of dollars to house them in spacious and luxurious abode and you bring your children to marvel at them. At the same time, the local native wild boars are being culled, and got your full support!!! Eh, have some consistency in your attitudes, lah!

Cheers!

Ehhh substance over form la! You are comparing an endangered animal species with one that is extremely common in this region to the extent that it is disrupting the lives of those people who have to live near it.

Furthermore these two pandas are on loan from PRC government, and the pandas are only loaned to countries which PRC is trying to build friendly relation with. The two pandas are more than just endangered animals here.

Of course they get the million dollar treatment here la :rolleyes:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
It showed that 93.8 per cent of non-Chinese respondents are comfortable with having a Singaporean Chinese as their boss. The figure drops by nearly 20 percentage points when it comes to having a new immigrant from China as a boss.

Similarly, about 95 per cent of non-Chinese respondents said they are comfortable with having a locally-born Chinese as a neighbour. The figure drops by 14 percentage points when it comes to having a new immigrant from China as a neighbor.

Why don't they ask the local chinese if they mind new immigrants from Rapistland as their bosses or neighbors? I am quite sure 90% will mind.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even my old Malay neighbor at Tampines don't like those Pundeks from India to be their next door neighbors..

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The actual results could be much worse. The 154th report is fact trying to play it down. There is only one option for SGs to ensure their survival and that of their descendants and that is to overthrow the FAP Traitors and regain control of their country and destiny.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why does this author of this article twisting that New Immigrants means only China-chinese??

There are also many other new immigrants and foreign workers/FTs from India and other non-chinese ethnic groups.

There are also many many sporeans that dislike or are uncomfortable with India new immigrants etc.

Seems the author of this article has a prejudiced hidden agenda against only the China-chinese.

Sharp observation, but this can be explained by the hordes of Burmese and Pinoys being imported of late in place of the PRCs. Reason being that the the FAP Traitors have come to realize that the PRC FTrash may also vote against them after obtaining their shityzenship.

MenghidupKehadapan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Things have not improved much for the Malays in Singapore, back then, discrimination by society was more covert; a snide remark here, an insult in dialect there.

Now, things may have improved between Malay and Singapore Chinese, mostly because of a common "enemy" (FT). But at least the Chinese Singaporean can still raise their voices to be heard, while the neglect in maintaining that multiracial compact sees Indians and Malays being thrown yet again to the bottom of the pile by the government.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Things have not improved much for the Malays in Singapore, back then, discrimination by society was more covert; a snide remark here, an insult in dialect there.

Now, things may have improved between Malay and Singapore Chinese, mostly because of a common "enemy" (FT). But at least the Chinese Singaporean can still raise their voices to be heard, while the neglect in maintaining that multiracial compact sees Indians and Malays being thrown yet again to the bottom of the pile by the government.

Bro, there are always tensions when different races live side by side with each other.. The same situation too in the US and the UK..

But we have done extremely well practising tolerance and unity for more than 4 decades now.. Now is not the time to point fingers at one another.. Bottom line is, We are all Sinkies..

Our common enemy should be the PAP and the Foreign Trash..

I believe in one thing.. Anyone who votes against the Pappy Scums is my friend regardless of race and religion..

When all Sinkies are truly United, The PAP can be defeated..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF are you ranting on about? Enough of this victim card shit why only single out one segment of sg society?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are completely shit wrong!

Currently is the Indians new immigrants increased the most.

That's why Indian % have increased a few % to (someone told me Indians have increased to around 10-11% from the previous around 7-8% and chinese % drop from previous of around 78% to current around 74%, he said one)

It's odd that these shit skins are so welcome here.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And got some anti-Mandarin sporean-chinese dogs they very welcome the ah nehs new immigrants/FTs too.

(That day saw you posted a few times this phrase local-chinese dogs to describe certain spore-born sporean-chinese)

That's right chinese dogs Aka chinese uncle toms and in the american context asian uncle toms.

You go and google on uncle toms. It means the black ppl that were the dogs of the whites in US and countries in the western hemisphere. In countries like Haiti uncle toms were killed off and were equally as hated as the white masters. One thing though that black uncle toms are still better off than the chinese dogs or asian uncle toms is that they like most blacks in the US were born as slaves or descendants of slaves so they didn't have any link to their african culture at all add on to the fact they were already told they are inferior when they were born. Of course put anyone in such a situation he would rather become an ang moh dog. Yet in the case of the chinese dog/uncle tom these fuckers are born chinese, know chinese culture but still choose to become dogs to ang mohs, shit skins and non chinese you see how much lower they are compared to the black uncle toms.

These types of fuckers should be hated on even more than the shit skins.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One good thing about the rape hub thing is some bitches deserve to be raped. Maybe then they will learn.

The Japanese along with their yapanese waanabe are worse than Ah neh when it come to cursing China.

http://www.japantoday.com/category/...stationing-workers-on-disputed-isles#comments

Good| Bad

SecularBeastSep. 11, 2013 - 08:01AM JST

The bellicose Spokesman Hong is back again bellowing more high sounding but ultimately meaningless rhetoric like an unhinged lunatic.

“The Chinese government has an unshakeable resolve and determination to protect the country’s territorial sovereignty and will not tolerate any provocative acts of escalation over China’s sovereignty,” he told a daily news briefing.

No one is threatening Chinese territorial sovereignty, Mr Hong, and the only nation committing provocative acts is yours. Nobody other than your captive audience at home is buying into your belligerent and hysterical whining.

Good| Bad

OssanAmericaSep. 11, 2013 - 08:04AM JST

“If the Japanese side recklessly makes provocative moves, it will have to accept the consequences.”

Japan building on, or putting personnel on an island that they administer is not "reckless". What is reckless is attempting to take the island by force using such development by Japan as an excuse. The United States has already told China that it will not idly stand by should China choose to do so. China had better start thinking up ways to explain to their masses how Japan has built on the islands and that is OK with the Chinese government. Or be prepared to accept the consequences. I wholeheartedly support Japan building on the islands as the only means to get China to cease their program of harassment and "slow-take-over".

Good| Bad

CrazyJoeSep. 11, 2013 - 08:19AM JST

China takes such a strong stance that the Senkaku Islands belong to them. Then why do they ding dong ditch all the time?

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is fine cos everyone even non chinese non asians like whites know chinese hate japanese nothing surprising at all.

It's the ones that nobody knows about that we need to be careful of.

SBF is still the best, any thing goes, at that jap site, the mod suck very pro jap , they will delete anything anti jap....:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SBF is still the best, any thing goes, at that jap site, the mod suck very pro jap , they will delete anything anti jap....:biggrin:

When you have a gov't which has an indiscriminate open door policy you are guaranteed to have a back lash.

This problems is not limited to any ethnic group or income. There are even problems from having too many foreign millionaires & billionaires. They drive the prices up for everyone. They also distort the development of Spore. Do locals really need all those expensive Ferrari' dealerships, night clubs, dinning places,...:confused:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Knnbccb 60.1%. When will they ever learn? The day they up lorry?

Blind faith in the 超级白is like cancer, there's no cure.

Only way out for these 60.1% is to let them see that in times of their needs, their masters are purely 嘴讲烂扒爽.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am shocked ...50 percent accept being bullied, condescended, spit on, insulted ...sinkees need a super hard knock on the head.

It is less than 50%. The article stated about 50% (god knows the actual figure but I doubt an honest question and answer will be anywhere near 50%) and the next sentence implied more than 50% are against the idea.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not welcome the two bears? Aiyah, they were more than welcome, they were given the red carpet treatment. And the wild boars did not "overstay" their welcome, their natives, locals, this is their home. Their kind was here even before Stamford Raffles landed. And how can looking for food be "nuisance." If the humans find they are not wanted, the humane thing to do is to relocate them, not cull them.

Me, I wasn't welcomed either, I am here on employment pass, allowed to work. My family isn't entitled to education nor health subsidies, not that I am complaining, just using the animals as an analogy to the foreign humans here.

Cheers!

We did not welcome the 2 pandas, the 超级白 and the 154 made a hoohar of the 2.

As for the wild boars, they became a nuisance once they overstay their welcome. Then they should be gotten rid off.

This applys not only to the boars, but to the foreigners here as well. Don't overstay your welcome.