• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STTA recruitment

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saturday newspaper recuitment page: STTA looking for high performance manager. Anyone here keen? The old auntie is in desperate look out for for jamban, I thought she said she already got good team already.:eek:

ccl69

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was surprised to see this ad too on Sat's REcruitment....:eek: Looking at the present situation...it is going to be tough getting someone to manage this STTA teams....time bomb leh..

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already send me my application with my proposal to send the entire table tennis team for 2 years of hard NS slavery training. What good for citizens is good for FT too. If Jamban reject this proposal , then it clearly show a disrespect for SAF and this quitter from malaysia shoudl be shot for treason to both Sg and Malaysia.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saturday newspaper recuitment page: STTA looking for high performance manager. Anyone here keen? The old auntie is in desperate look out for for jamban, I thought she said she already got good team already.:eek:

ST_IMAGES_SPTTTENIS31-1.jpg

Out - "Low Performance" aka Rebellious Manager

th_brody_running_800.jpg

In - "High Performance" aka Bootlicking Manager