• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straw poll shocking revelation.....

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Holland-Bukit Timah GRC were to fall to the SDP in Friday's election, it would undoubtedly be the biggest shock in Singapore's electoral history.

The PAP would need to go back to the drawing board and have a serious re-think on policy and strategy. LHL's leadership would definately be questioned.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ marjojohn

Sorry to be abit wet blanket. 10K straw poll results is still NOT strong enough

Total eligible voters for Holland Bukit Timah is around 80k !

you stupid pig or what.
you dont know what is sampling?
stay away from politic,is not for you.pig

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If Holland-Bukit Timah GRC were to fall to the SDP in Friday's election, it would undoubtedly be the biggest shock in Singapore's electoral history.

The PAP would need to go back to the drawing board and have a serious re-think on policy and strategy. LHL's leadership would definately be questioned.

Not a big deal. We have lots of supporters in the PA who will take very good care of SDP MPs. We will make them even more lame-duck than the WP MPs in Aljunied GRC.

Only mere noises in Parliament despite their Parliamentary voting rights. All bark, no bite, no teeth. Grassroots may be initially upset, but it's okay because in the long run, MPs without the support of PA are basically toothless tigers.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
you stupid pig or what.
you dont know what is sampling?
stay away from politic,is not for you.pig

Yah i am stupid pig lah. You retarded moron dog barking for what ? You smart come and help them lah instead of doing nothing but trolling like an idiot here ! lol :biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not a big deal. We have lots of supporters in the PA who will take very good care of SDP MPs. We will make them even more lame-duck than the WP MPs in Aljunied GRC.

Only mere noises in Parliament despite their Parliamentary voting rights. All bark, no bite, no teeth. Grassroots may be initially upset, but it's okay because in the long run, MPs without the support of PA are basically toothless tigers.

Cheebye Tan, PA works for the people and not Pappies. Knn. Picah lobang ah you.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal

SDP got chance WIN, even 1 percent is also WIN :wink:

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with mental cap. I am NOT surprise if your results include from other GRC/SMC ! LOL :biggrin:

Don't over confident. Wait later BIG BIG Disappointment. Of course i hope SDP WILL Win. No more pay and pay

you and your por lan par white master.
you are the same piglet that discredit csj few year back saying he is a mole.now you sing ghost tune.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye Tan, PA works for the people and not Pappies. Knn. Picah lobang ah you.

Pappies is the gahmen and the gahment is the Pappies. PA works for the government, not the people. People are not government. They are to be governed.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
once a por lan par,however a por lan par to the max.
you pig
oh ya.you have multiple clone

siao kou got time to read your por lan par thread

Confirmed you are PAP IB ! LOL

Pai seh i don't por lan par, but i know you love MIW lan pa ! lol

Pig is better than you , little young hairless guy ! LOL :biggrin:

Kopirui = KopiLanJiao lah :P

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pappies is the gahmen and the gahment is the Pappies. PA works for the government, not the people. People are not government. They are to be governed.

Thank you for the elaboration. I got it. PA is Pappies.

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirmed you are PAP IB ! LOL

Pai seh i don't por lan par, but i know you love MIW lan pa ! lol

Pig is better than you , little young hairless guy ! LOL :biggrin:

Kopirui = KopiLanJiao lah :P

look at this pig after i expose him as a por lan par mole who discredit csj.
spam my inbox with all his nonsense which i dont bother to reply.
handwriitng is on the wall after being exposed red handed

por lan par.jpg

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at this pig after i expose him as a por lan par mole who discredit csj.
spam my inbox with all his nonsense which i dont bother to reply.
handwriitng is on the wall after being exposed red handed

View attachment 23755

Waa i never expect you to be so illiterate !

CSJ might be able to win holland Bukit timah lah, you TWIT ! LOL :biggrin:

Don't know how to read then go back to school and relearn lah ! lol

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Waa i never expect you to be so illiterate !

CSJ might be able to win holland Bukit timah lah, you TWIT ! LOL :biggrin:

Don't know how to read then go back to school and relearn lah ! lol

no point wasting time on a por lan par pig..
doing damage control after being exposed
you can join desomnd lim team..u pig

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
kopirui aka Coffee Boy, you got pass your PSLE or not ? lol

Me PIG still pass but i see you so kam hor how to serve your MIW master ? lol

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
no point wasting time on a por lan par pig..
doing damage control after being exposed
you can join desomnd lim team..u pig

Hey Twit, at least desmond got lan pa to CONTEST

How about you ? Hiding behind computer behaving like a childish kid trolling in Sammyboy forum ?

Pathetic Coward Snake ! LOL

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
We ve moved west and at former PAP stronghold Holland/BT we see an upsurge of support for opposition. Our straw poll of 10,000 voters show PAP having only a slight edge of 52% with SDP moving up very fast at 47% with 1% unsure. Margin of error stand at 3%. We still got many days to polling day so SDP is coming in real close to capture tis GRC!!! We will be monitoring this GRC very closely as PAP representation here seen as weak!!!! The Indian doctor is helping SDP to chalk up many votes sitting on the fence and the reborn Dr Chee is gaining much traction with his new down to earth humble approach.

hope chaim and lina at this cruical period dont discredit csj