• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Straw poll shocking revelation.....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I remember back in the day, LKY called Tang Liang Hong a Chinese chauvinist, and towards the end of the campaign the PAP focused fire on Tang Liang Hong... it's like everyday the mainstream media kept whacking him. :wink:

LKY was a bastard of the highest order. And our source of info then was the MSM. I don't think pinky, VB, et al can orchestrate a similar manoeuvre against Dr Chee. Times have changed, MSM is muted, and social social and internet are screaming away.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@ marjojohn

Sorry to be abit wet blanket. 10K straw poll results is still NOT strong enough

Total eligible voters for Holland Bukit Timah is around 80k !

it's more than enough. the USA presidential election poll is only 2000 samples and it's accurate. :biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We ve moved west and at former PAP stronghold Holland/BT we see an upsurge of support for opposition. Our straw poll of 10,000 voters show PAP having only a slight edge of 52% with SDP moving up very fast at 47% with 1% unsure. Margin of error stand at 3%. We still got many days to polling day so SDP is coming in real close to capture tis GRC!!! We will be monitoring this GRC very closely as PAP representation here seen as weak!!!! The Indian doctor is helping SDP to chalk up many votes sitting on the fence and the reborn Dr Chee is gaining much traction with his new down to earth humble approach.

CSJ just has to stay cool and don't get sucked into the stewpig PAP baiting tactics should be enough...

Expect more of the digging up the past bullshit and harping on and on and on tiresomely of course...

The pap assumes everyone is stupid and don't know wtf are they up to.....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grassroots straw poll puts support for vivian at about 58%, slightly down from his previous 60%. Some of us feel it may have to do with the frequent trains breakdown, which misled sinkies into thinking the opposition can solve the problem. The government already took action by ridding us of Lui Tuck Yew. Shouldn't that appease the sinkies already?

People in that area got take train meh?

marjojohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ marjojohn

Sorry to be abit wet blanket. 10K straw poll results is still NOT strong enough

Total eligible voters for Holland Bukit Timah is around 80k !

Thank you for giving us a chance to enlighten forumers the art of straw poll. There's no way we got the resources & time to go every voting members. What we use here is a highly advanced statistics theory thought only in PHD mathematics class call sampling whereby we take a sample of good representation then put it into a statistical bell shape graph then work out the confidence level to achieve margin of error. It's highly sophisticated and humbly in this world we dare say not many have the ability to carry out such advance sampling projection. The 10K samples were achieved at MRT outlets and shopping centres located in Holland/BT and sampler was asked if they voting in the district. Our samples are only as accurate as the sample class and size. We ve used it several times and proven to be accurate for Singapore context. Once again it's highly sophisticated so forumers are not advised to emulate or copy our method because research show if your mental cap is not high enough may get concussion trying to do it. Thank you once again for giving us a chance to clarify and sell our this rare but accurate statistical projection method.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for giving us a chance to enlighten forumers the art of straw poll. There's no way we got the resources & time to go every voting members. What we use here is a highly advanced statistics theory thought only in PHD mathematics class call sampling whereby we take a sample of good representation then put it into a statistical bell shape graph then work out the confidence level to achieve margin of error. It's highly sophisticated and humbly in this world we dare say not many have the ability to carry out such advance sampling projection. The 10K samples were achieved at MRT outlets and shopping centres located in Holland/BT and sampler was asked if they voting in the district. Our samples are only as accurate as the sample class and size. We ve used it several times and proven to be accurate for Singapore context. Once again it's highly sophisticated so forumers are not advised to emulate or copy our method because research show if your mental cap is not high enough may get concussion trying to do it. Thank you once again for giving us a chance to clarify and sell our this rare but accurate statistical projection method.

Nothing to do with mental cap. I am NOT surprise if your results include from other GRC/SMC ! LOL :biggrin:

Don't over confident. Wait later BIG BIG Disappointment. Of course i hope SDP WILL Win. No more pay and pay

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our straw poll has been credited for predicting accurately the outcome of Aljunied GRC, Hougang & Potong Pasir in the last election. We were also right on the bull's eye for Ponggol East By election. Even our in house PAP support John Tan admitted their straw poll show drop of support for PAP. SDP is seriously in for their shot in Parliament this time round.
You fr smrt feedback?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My sentiments as well. PAP will panic and start sending in their bigwigs like LHL... which will cause them to lose the remaining 3% needed!

RN's participation in AMK is significant in ensuring that LHL does not get a free ride.
He will have to be busy answering the CPF questions which he refused to in court.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ just has to stay cool and don't get sucked into the stewpig PAP baiting tactics should be enough...

Expect more of the digging up the past bullshit and harping on and on and on tiresomely of course...

The pap assumes everyone is stupid and don't know wtf are they up to.....

They are stupid - such tactics don't work any more.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to internal sources, pap is expected to win 70.3% of the votes. Margin of error is 2. If swing votes come in, may increase to 76%

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Grassroots survey puts PAP at 55%, SDP at 44%, 1% spoilt. All these is thanks to the performance of Sim Ann and VB. Both of them got fcuked in private for their stupidity, especially VB, given his debating background. Cheebye Chee's new image also helped pull in a number of votes. Grassroot spies including myself attended some of his rallies, and we immediately knew that SDP would give VB a good fight for HBT GRC.

Fortunately, VB still has some support. Chee shot himself in the foot by suggesting a 50% cut to military spending. That's a sacred cow nobody wants to go near. Right or wrong, most sinkies are okay with spending more on guns and weapons if it can help keep the peace in a volatile region. To them, it is money well-spent. Chee would do well to stay away from this matter if he doesn't want to further lose support.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
after tonight's rallies, PAP 's support shot up 80%

sdp and workers party were totally demolished by mr k shanmugam at the nee soon rally

sdp and the workers party will lose many voters and I am not surprised they might lose all their contested wards

pap might just walk away victorious in all the 89 seats contested

I am sure by tomorrow, PAP's popularity will shoot up to 85% as more talk cock garbages from the oppo camp will be revealed

singaporeans are matured enough to decide

PAP is still the best party to govern Singapore and the OPPO which we have today is no effective or useful OPPO...

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is not unpredictable or shocking that the SDP wlll always shoot itself and then pull the rest of the OPPO down.

Nothing new.

But this Mr Png from the Workers Party is shooting himself and also shooting the Workers Party down . And their flip flopping on foreign workers and domestic servants
adds to the damage.

Nothing new.

PAP will again have the Upper Hand and will continue to WIN BIG in this General Election and form the next Government.

Majulah PAP!! Majulah Singapura!!!

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know if the 'straw poll' is right, or even if there was a 'straw poll', but I do know that VB and Sim Ann have lost the moral high ground. At the behest of Dr Chee, I will not call them any names.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our straw poll has been credited for predicting accurately the outcome of Aljunied GRC, Hougang & Potong Pasir in the last election. We were also right on the bull's eye for Ponggol East By election. Even our in house PAP support John Tan admitted their straw poll show drop of support for PAP. SDP is seriously in for their shot in Parliament this time round.

Fantastic. It can't get any better. I hope Kenneth can get in too.