• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop "Pinky" from becoming PM again !!!

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's stop LHL from becoming the PM and the only way is to vote him out altogether in this election.

Reason is this, we can see that for the past 5 years, the performance of PAP Govt under his leadership is a joke. Comparing to the PAP in the past, it pales. Singaporeans suffered more under LHL's Govt. There is no progress for us. Median salaries stagnated. Inflation crept up especially housing prices. Job competitions from FTs. Infrastructure overload. These are hallmarks of Singapore under LHL's leadership.

To me, he is a nincompoop, a daddy's boy. He cannot make decision and wavers on decision (e.g. allowing the car population to grow more than road growth before tightening the supply of COE again when the expressways are all clogged up). He's got no guiding principle except one - GDP growth at all cost. If you google further, I'm sure you can find a lot more PAP's mistakes under his leadership for the past 5 years.

In this coming election, in all probability, it's likely PAP would win the largest chunk of votes and would likely form the Govt again (of course lah, if PAP is voted out completely, I got no complaints...).

So, I'm proposing that we don't let this weak princeling be the PM. As long as he wins this election, his position as PM will always be "blessed" by his father who is still inside PAP despite being a relic of near 90-year-old. So, if LHL wins, he will still be our PM for the next 5 years which means another 5 more years of miseries for us peasants.

Only way to stop him from becoming PM again is to vote him out completely from parliament this time. That way, PAP would be forced to choose another person to become PM. In my view, it's not that difficult to find another person better than "pinky" inside PAP.

What say you, bros and sisters?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually Pinkie medically not fit to be the PM of singapore cos of possible cancer relapse BUT being human the salary package is just too tempting to reject.Think about it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, dar dar is still around, with this election, his dar dar wins & last the full term, most likely will go into the guiness world book of records, "olderst, longest, most expesive politician ever"...:biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
guys! i think now by increasing the oppositions in the pariahment also no use! so many seat kena contest! i said we send them all oppositions in one shot! now is the best time! go for the kill! so when pap want to pass blood sucking law, the oppositions will vote against it!!!

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, he should not be hand-held ...... from left right and centre until foreign dignitaries do not really know who is the real boss ...... lagi worse ..... some think it is prataman !!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, he should not be hand-held ...... from left right and centre until foreign dignitaries do not really know who is the real boss ...... lagi worse ..... some think it is prataman !!

He is like the small boy that had grown up, but his papa still don't trust him with the important thing like buying meats from the supermarket, so he goes shopping with his trolley for toliet rolls, detergent, cleansers, tissue papers and the less importatnt stuffs...and he can't go Germany, the last time he was there, reviewing the parade...he overtook the......:biggrin:

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if Pinky wins but if oppo can help snatch a lot of votes away from him, it will be a weak win for Pinky (say, 51%).
It will still help cause it will make the other PAP fellas (e.g. Lau Goh's gang) to "demand" that Pinky steps down as Sec General.
Pinky will be under tremendous pressure inside PAP.... who knows, may even cause the split of PAP, which may not be such a bad thing for Singapore... :smile: