• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stop Blaming our People. COVID-19 outbreak is due to government policy failures.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop Blaming our People. COVID-19 outbreak is due to government policy failures.

lawrence-wong.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are more or less copying whatever Israel is doing. Fourth booster shot akan datang? :unsure:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gahmen is from the people, by the people and for the people. So it is all peoples' fault.

Focus

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually PM just praised these people,
OYK said get used to 200, now 2000
Fail with distinction now, what is there to praise?

Then don't do well, blame the people.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually PM just praised these people,
OYK said get used to 200, now 2000
Fail with distinction now, what is there to praise?

Then don't do well, blame the people.
Come election , elderly and new citizens here still vote them in.
We are screwed badly.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No matter what you and I say, they are still acting with impunity while earning highest salaries in the world with fat pension and no accountability.
What is needed is action, eg LMW's motion in Parliament is enough to stir them up and also cause WP to wake up from its slumber.
Those families whose old folks dying everyday still keeping quiet- locals are really a pathetic lot

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's be fair. The MIW have been competent when it came to vaccination rollouts and subsidies for those affected by COVID. No where else in the world can you find a more effcient gahment. That I can attest to.

But when it comes to strategies, courage and vision to more forward, they have been 3rd world. The 3 amigos with their expert fat fark in tow should just get the fark out and a new team led by people who are clearly world renowned experts in their field such as Prof. Thambyah should take over.

It's the same analogy with any football club - It's time to change the manager when a team has been losing big time. :rolleyes:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PAP govt has failed Sinkies. Covid outbreak getting worse. Seniors are dying daily. 80%+ full vaccination rate but still can't open up and live with Covid.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last night, Singapore clocked 2268 daily cases.
India's population is 230 times larger than Singapore.
2268 cases x 230 = 520,000 daily covid cases proportionally.

Five months ago, India clocked a record 320,000 daily cases.

The situation is out of control in Singapore.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last night, Singapore clocked 2268 daily cases.
India's population is 230 times larger than Singapore.
2268 cases x 230 = 520,000 daily covid cases proportionally.

Five months ago, India clocked a record 320,000 daily cases.
The situation is out of control in Singapore.

Small, overcrowded shithole island = more vectors, opportunities for infection. What a surprise!

For India, at least they have less densely populated rural areas and a lower standard of public healthcare. What's Sinkieland's excuse? :roflmao:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Small, overcrowded shithole island = more vectors, opportunities for infection. What a surprise!

For India, at least they have less densely populated rural areas and a lower standard of public healthcare. What's Sinkieland's excuse? :roflmao:

india's daily covid case is about 23000 now after their peak, 5 months ago.
India's population is 230 times larger than us.
23000 divide 230 = 100

Taking clue from India, Singapore has a good chance of clocking sub-100 daily cases five months after peaking at 3000-5000 cases.
No scientific basis, I am not highly educated. just trying to talk logic like Lawrence. hahaha

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
May i ask what will it take for Singaporeans to wake up? Maybe more deaths and injuries due to the bioweapon vaccines. Everyone knows that vaccinated will kanna cases and also read that vaccinated also from the fake virus.

Remember , the shots that 80% of Sg pple took will destroy the T-cells.

I never take the shot so my T-cells are in all time high.

For those who dunno what is T-cells, you are very welcome:
https://www.news-medical.net/health/What-are-T-Cells.aspx#:~:text=T cells are a part,in immunity to foreign substances.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are more or less copying whatever Israel is doing. Fourth booster shot akan datang? :unsure:

I think Singapore scholar leaders are taking clue from UK like a student diligently mugging ten-years series.

UK has a population 10x of Singapore and they have opened up.
Everyday UK 30000+ cases (this is in line with Lawrence and OYK's guidance for 3000-5000 cases, proportionally for Singapore).
Then UK has 150 deaths daily, so proportionally 10-20 dead in Singapore daily is acceptable for our scholar policymakers.

Our additional risks:
1. Our seniors have higher risks because their grandkids and kids more likely see them daily, weekly, monthly than the British.
2. AZ offers better protection than Pfizer after 3 months, so in the long-run, our hospitals will cannot cope.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think the blame game works both ways. People should stop whining, and PAPpies should stop blaming people. Just get on with life already.