• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stomper think she deserves a seat on MRT just becos she is female

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
chivalry_is_dead_not_a_single_man-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Dalisha was disappointed that none of the male commuters seated in this train cabin offered seats to the ladies.

Said the STOMPer:

"At 8pm, I boarded the train from Redhill and saw this.

"Weird but true. Both sides of the cabin seats were occupied by men.

"Not a single lady was occupying any of the seats, they were all standing looking at these men who are able bodied.

"This is such a disappointment."

STOMPer Cris added in a separate contribution:

"Gentlemen no more.

"One line of seats are all men while women and oldies stand."

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you also have to remember that women and men tend to try not to sit next to one another if possible.

Like if a woman observes 2 men sitting in the mrt seats and there's 1 empty seat in the middle she probably wouldn't want to sit next to them especially if they are keling or construction workers etc. Some men also try not to sit next to a woman.

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
you also have to remember that women and men tend to try not to sit next to one another if possible.

Like if a woman observes 2 men sitting in the mrt seats and there's 1 empty seat in the middle she probably wouldn't want to sit next to them especially if they are keling or construction workers etc. Some men also try not to sit next to a woman.

nah beh...got such tink meh...i thot only in public toilet is like that? U dun stand at the urinal beside another occupied one...

fuck, sit on MRT oso got such protocol.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nah beh...got such tink meh...i thot only in public toilet is like that? U dun stand at the urinal beside another occupied one...

fuck, sit on MRT oso got such protocol.

long time already have lah. Chicken macnuggets you go observe yourself on the bus or mrt next time. Last week i took the mrt and bus after a long time and observed the same thing that i saw for myself when i was in sec school. Females would tend to sit next to other females while the males would do the same.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if women give up their right to vote, right to work and equal right , maybe the men will gave up their seat.

PrinceCharles

Alfrescian
Loyal
chivalry_is_dead_not_a_single_man-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Dalisha was disappointed that none of the male commuters seated in this train cabin offered seats to the ladies.

Blimey, I'd say the bunch of men look to me to be from Kerala, India; Rangoon, Burma (now Yangon, Myanmar);, Acheh, Indonesia; Manila, Philippines, Ipoh, Malaysia; and Mongkok, HongKong; Taipei, Taiwan....and hold on...twenty more from the right side from Sichuan, GuangDong, ChongQing, Hubei, Hainan, Shenyang, ChangSa; Shanghai, Beijing, all in China...:eek:

No Singapore gentlemen there though.:biggrin::biggrin: