• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STOMPER: Are we becoming Chinapore?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
___________Singapore turning into 'China's slump resort city'?[/SIZE]

singapore_turning_into_chinas_slump_resort_city-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer starfires is disappointed with how things in Singapore are changing. He refers to several recent incidents such as the mother helping her son to pee into a dustbin, and people drying clothes at a kids' playground, among others.
The STOMPer commented:

"Singapore has become a slump resort city.

"Disgusting...

"A forum page, a tourist who had been here before a few years back and admired our clean and green Singapore says he is disappointed to find the change in Singapore now.

"Streets littered with rubbish...

"It's sad.

"What is happening to our society?

"Are we turning into a 'China' Singapore?"

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ass Loong: Ah Bao, I offer you a toast and my ass tonite...
Ah Bao: Mei wen Ti..

Ass Loong: Prime Minister Singh, I love Ah neh cocks, pls fuck my ass tonite..
Bayi Singh: Dey its my pleasure Pinky Boy..

Ass Loong: Mr President, pls fuck my ass tonite..
Aquino: No problem ma bro..

We are not only China-pore... Soon we'll be called CHINDIAPINOYPORE..!!!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now the stomper den realized?
our boss already foresee the situation and insert Chinapore in his signature.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are getting to be one big trash dump. I see youths playing cards on void decks and after playing, they just throw all the cards on the floor. Dust bins overturn and all contents strewn everywhere. People burning papers everywhere they are not suppose to and packets of food and fruits left as offerings for the Bangla to clean up. Even saw an FT bring down mattress to ground floor and spray insecticide to get rid of bedbugs. In the lonely hours of the morning scavengers on bicycles with headlamps scouring rubbish bags, opening them and throw everything and pick up only stuff they want. The rest they leave it for the Bangla to clean up. The situation is getting very bad and Singapore is no longer as clean as before.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
No kidding. Stompers are infamous for being retards. They will typically make postings in Stomp only AFTER they get cheated or bullied.

There he goes again..."Cooleo the Bitch!" Fucking 100,000 thousand sperms and he was the fastest! Infraction time!

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
There he goes again..."Cooleo the Bitch!" Fucking 100,000 thousand sperms and he was the fastest! Infraction time!

Aiyo u are back. What happened? Your mum no time for u as she is whoring herself at $10 a pop at Desker Road?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo u are back. What happened? Your mum no time for u as she is whoring herself at $10 a pop at Desker Road?

You did not check your momma's room because your wheelchair can't cross the threshold? Surely the moaning sounds she made kept you awake?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you check out mum's new photo album? She told me to send you a sample....

83+Hello,+Loony+Old+Whore.jpg

That's all the you have? Recycled ammunition aimed at ivebert? Like I have said, jobless wheelchair bound fucks like you can only feel alive bitching and acting big in sammyboy. Widen your reading scope to gather a higher standard of wit lah!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's all the you have? Recycled ammunition aimed at ivebert? Like I have said, jobless wheelchair bound fucks like you can only feel alive bitching and acting big in sammyboy. Widen your reading scope to gather a higher standard of wit lah!

Recycled? I thought u two shared the same mom? :biggrin: That will explain why i am toying u around with my high intellectual capability and wit

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These foreigners are polluting our society with their anti social behaviour..

We all know that the chief culprits are the Ah nehs, Pinoys and Ah Tiongs..

I had seen Ah neh little bastards peeing at the side of a neighborhood playground with their village bumpkin saree clad moms yakking the afternoon away and littering the playground with their home made food.. in fact they are staging a mini picnic there! :eek:

Ah Tiongs fucktards spitting their phelgm on every pavements that they step their foot on..

Pinoys Cb kias sounding like a microphone each time they used their handphones in our public transports..

Spore has been invaded by these savages!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
These foreigners are polluting our society with their anti social behaviour..

We all know that the chief culprits are the Ah nehs, Pinoys and Ah Tiongs..

I had seen Ah neh little bastards peeing at the side of a neighborhood playground with their village bumpkin saree clad moms yakking the afternoon away and littering the playground with their home made food.. in fact they are staging a mini picnic there! :eek:

Ah Tiongs fucktards spitting their phelgm on every pavements that they step their foot on..

Pinoys Cb kias sounding like a microphone each time they used their handphones in our public transports..

Spore has been invaded by these savages!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Not forgetting ah nehs washing their tshirts in condo swimming pool like Ganges River