• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stomp staff sacked over false 'MRT open door photo' - Guess the race?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
photo appeared on STOMP, gets NTUC $50 voucher,,,, so they put up their own crap pictures, they get many many $50 vouchers to cover their low salaries,,,,,

KNN,,, that MSM singapore?

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I dun wanna snatch your job. You guys are better at it. Its has been proven if you go to any Macdonalds outlet. That is something none of us can deny.

Maybe you ought to apply for the job then, so you can buy your own place 10 years down the road.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly!

I have seen so many Indians who die die claim that they are not Indian. They say got portuguese bloodline lah or this and that. but they look, talk and act like Indian

But they very good at talking and wayang. That is something I cannot beat them. Very good lah.

hi there

1. fat kid, could also be some keling gal catholic type.
2. so many english name to it mah!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly!

I have seen so many Indians who die die claim that they are not Indian. They say got portuguese bloodline lah or this and that. but they look, talk and act like Indian

But they very good at talking and wayang. That is something I cannot beat them. Very good lah.

hi there

1. fat kid!
2. you are absoutely right on that.
3. honest, i have a relation who married some black thing here.
4. some fernandez thing that proclaims its forefathers were whites.
5. shit! every damn thing is black including prick hoh!
6. speaks like some common sheep.

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yah. So many people living their life in denial and hypocrisy.

hi there

1. fat kid!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
maybe photo was real....................event was real.................

she kana sacked as part of cover-up..................

With so much disinformation in our local media it's getting hard to tell what is real, what is made up, .... what is propaganda, what is careless reporting,....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you get alot of these types in mission schools.
back then i had many as my classmates.
appearance look like indians but name like angmo and they are usually catholics/christians.
so technically they are eurasians.
claiming to have angmo bloodline only a handful yaya ones.....to me they are true blue sinkies.

back to the photo....
i scrutinize liao.....it does not look like a moving train.......and photo taken thru a glass........
so my conclusion is the train stopped at station and opened the doors on wrong side.....person who took photo was at the door waiting to enter.

hi there

1. fat kid!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Excellent point! There shld be more bros like you. keep to the issues, not the race. Leave that to the resident racist.

Who cares about the race, What we care about is..Are there more people like her in SPH?

By the way, I suggest instead of surfing the world wide web and trying to stir racial emotions WITH dumb add-on titles like "Guess the Race", Its better that you go out and find a way to earn more money so you can stop renting a 2 room hdb flat with youR wife and get a place of your own, Plus you can stop complaining of your neighbor paying 15 dollar less rental then you.

Only Peasants care about race.

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another local idiot grad who doesn't know diligence and value of proper work, just cut and paste without verifying

No skill, no talent, no integrity, no cow sense, no standard

Our current generation is a disgrace, if we don't import enough PRC talent to dilute this poor stock, I fear for our economic future in the hands of these silver spoon fed softies

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Award-winning STOMP, or Straits Times Online Mobile Print, is Asia's leading citizen-journalism website with user-generated material fuelling its success."
ROFL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wat a disgusting joke! ...

paid staff writing articles pretending 2 b a member of public ... cooking up stories dat never happened ... nobody wil ever believe anyting posted in stomp any mor ...

dey shud shut down stomp! ...

http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/sph-falls-out-of-open-train-door/

".........So another falsehood is exposed. Apparently not everything on Stomp had been submitted voluntarily; they had staffers whose job was to take other people’s twitter images etc and put them up under anonymous names as if those other people had submitted them! Not only were the “news” being faked, the whole process was being faked and the public misled............................"

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPH falls out of the moving train door

So another falsehood is exposed. Apparently not everything on Stomp had been submitted voluntarily; they had staffers whose job was to take other people’s twitter images etc and put them up under anonymous names as if those other people had submitted them! Not only were the “news” being faked, the whole process was being faked and the public misled.

Meanwhile however, you’re going to see blame being focussed on Francis, deflecting responsibility from the higher-ups at SPH. In fact, if you read the above quote carefully, you’d notice that SPH is claiming credit for unveiling the truth (“following investigations by SPH, she eventually admitted . . .”). Eh? Wasn’t it SMRT that investigated and proved the picture to be a fake?

Nor is anyone within official circles going to revisit their claims that only SPH (and its twin, government-linked Mediacorp) stands for responsible journalism. But the damage has been done. From now on, anytime the government tries to paint new media as untrustworthy, they’re going to have this incident thrown back at them like so many cream pies. Pflaphtt.

Oh, and by the way, why aren’t we hearing anything about damages? If a blogger had tried to pull the same stunt, would SMRT or any government-linked body not have been quick to send lawyer’s letters and so forth?

- http://yawningbread.wordpress.com/2012/06/25/sph-falls-out-of-open-train-door/

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SPH falls out of the moving train door

Well, does the mouth piece have any credibility in the first place ?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SPH falls out of the moving train door

Aww... she deleted her linkedin profile. Cowardly cunt. :rolleyes:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...samantha+ann+francis&hl=en&prmd=imvns&strip=1

Samantha Ann Francis

Entertainment Writer at FeverAvenue

Industry
Online Media

Samantha Ann Francis's Overview

Current
Entertainment Writer at FeverAvenue
Past
Intern Journalist at Singapore Press Holdings
Feature Writer at Funkygrad.com
Relief Teacher at Peirce Secondary School
Education
Nanyang Technological University
Anderson Junior College

Samantha Ann Francis' Experience

Entertainment Writer

FeverAvenue

Public Company; 11-50 employees; Media Production industry

January 2012 – Present (5 months)

Intern Journalist

Singapore Press Holdings

Public Company; 5001-10,000 employees; Newspapers industry

May 2011 – September 2011 (5 months) Singapore

Feature Writer

Funkygrad.com

Privately Held; 11-50 employees; Broadcast Media industry

May 2010 – January 2011 (9 months)

Relief Teacher

Peirce Secondary School

January 2007 – April 2007 (4 months)

Samantha Ann Francis' Education

Nanyang Technological University

Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), English Language and Literature, General

2008 – 2012 (expected)

Anderson Junior College

pic5.jpg

pic_201206_681.jpg

samantha-ann-francis.jpg

163e1df118af8fe3570739e192a1c795

n4d94c08616745.jpg

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"Award-winning STOMP, or Straits Times Online Mobile Print, is Asia's leading citizen-journalism website with user-generated material fuelling its success."
ROFL:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So some of the Stompers are on SPH's payroll, disguising as citizen journalists?
How low can they go?
:*: