• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

STI Down 70 points

MovieStar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choppy as hell . I dont see it gaining much today unless the European market opens with optimism but thats highly unlikely. At the most the STI may eke out a slight gain from yesterday but it may even close down.

So. What is your planning now?

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Choppy as hell . I dont see it gaining much today unless the European market opens with optimism but thats highly unlikely. At the most the STI may eke out a slight gain from yesterday but it may even close down.

success favours the brave

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Limited bullets. I bought some last week.
Yesterday didn't buy. Today also.

See how. I have dbs too. But higher price. 18.8.

Ok. Limited bullets better conserve and stay on the sideline. Cash in hand is king. Don't over commit and buy what you cant hold

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I bought kep corp yesterday at 6.49 and sold it today at 6.98 as it met my profit target, seize the opportunity, buy low and get out fast

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I bought too early la. 2 lot some more.

Bought last week semb corp 3.3 and STE 2.91

My average price still a bit higher. Just to hold for dividend.

My hand not so fast like you.

sometimes it is good not to hv too fast hands. It is good to be cautious in this kind of volatile market unless u hv big risk appetite