• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stephen hawking: does god exist?

T

TuaTeetu

Walau aye!

Stephan hawkings dun even understand women, how could he ever understand God?

If Big Bang can come out of nothing. Why should there be a creator of God?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hawkings did research you say?
How did he do research on the universe in a lab with experiments? The field of astronomy isn't scientific but filled with a lot of guess work.
Up till today, scientists don't even know exactly what a blackhole is. They simply speculated and Hawkinsg was simply making guesswork upin these guessworks.
The video you saw was computer generated, they are not real bro.

thats right my son ...those are not real ...only our talking snakes and parting seas , walking on water , virgin birth..ect is real ...:wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Walau aye!

Stephan hawkings dun even understand women, how could he ever understand God?

If Big Bang can come out of nothing. Why should there be a creator of God?

son ....i also dont know who create me leh :wink: some say my mother mary cb but who created my mother mary ? son ...please dont think too much just follow me and i will send you to heaven .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Really? So how are stars formed? Please explain to us so we can understand you

son , stars are created when i fart ...dont use your brain too much ok ? ...if you use your brain too much to think you will never go heaven ....just diam diam and follow me :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah, you kena from me until you have no choice but to recognise there is a creator.

solid sia.

son ...i told you god works in a mysterious way ....im just here to test your faith :wink: you better repent :wink: im the amighty creator :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Good you recognise the existence ofa Creator.

cheers

son , of course i recognise creator ...im the creator ...one god or living thing is higher then me ...now go down on your knee and praise me ....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
son , of course i recognise creator ...im the creator ...one god or living thing is higher then me ...now go down on your knee and praise me ....

Sure, tell me my real name and age. If you are correct I will beleive you are my Creator sir.

cheers