• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

stephen hawking: does god exist?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
so those religious believers think they know more than Einstein, hawking, Darwin, Heisenberg, Bohr, etc simply by reading a book that is a combination of 66 articles written by unknown people living 3000-5000 years ago in desert, and then need the council of Nicaea to debate to combine or throw out the apocryphal books?

[video=youtube;P-jQUHUF1MU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-jQUHUF1MU[/video]

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the video. I have seen this before.
In the video, Hawkings himself recognise that physical laws cannot explain creation of the universe because time did not exists before the big bang.
But he then jumped to the illogical conclusion that since time did not exist then, there is no God.

What he has done is to say that since you can't explain within his own assumptions, a creator does not exists.
The truth is, the spiritual world is not limited by time. It is super natural and therefore super physical.

The conclusion if Hawkings was honest would be, creation is supernatural. Period.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the video. I have seen this before.
In the video, Hawkings himself recognise that physical laws cannot explain creation of the universe because time did not exists before the big bang.
But he then jumped to the illogical conclusion that since time did not exist then, there is no God.

What he has done is to say that since you can't explain within his own assumptions, a creator does not exists.
The truth is, the spiritual world is not limited by time. It is super natural and therefore super physical.

The conclusion if Hawkings was honest would be, creation is supernatural. Period.

it is illogical to say there is a god especially a christian god.

it is logical NOT to have a 100% stance on the origin of the universe, that is the nature of science.. nothing is absolute.

your statement about spirituality and supernatural are not backed up by facts or science, merely pulling rabbits out of the hat, or abstract topic that no one can refute. same thing as believing in the flying unicorns, kwan yin, vishnu, odin or zeus.

have you seen this?
[video=youtube;nGV4X4SWYiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGV4X4SWYiI[/video]

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is illogical to say there is a god especially a christian god.

it is logical NOT to have a 100% stance on the origin of the universe, that is the nature of science.. nothing is absolute.

have you seen this?
[video=youtube;nGV4X4SWYiI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGV4X4SWYiI[/video]

There you go, you got debunked and can't even stand by your own video so you need to jump to something else.

bravo!

cheers

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
There you go, you got debunked and can't even stand by your own video so you need to jump to something else.

bravo!

cheers

debunk what? can you claim you are smarter than hawking? susskind? penrose?
if you prefer imaginary beings like su mukong or odin or jesus over the logic of science that are explained by the smartest people in the world in the realm of science, then there is no point for me to debunk you.

E.G.

I TOLD YOU DRINKING SEWAGE WATER IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH, BUT YOU INSIST OTHERWISE.

do i need to rebut you?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
debunk what? can you claim you are smarter than hawking? susskind? penrose?
I can say Hawkings and gang got it wrong on this one simply because he was wrong.
He can't even explain how the alledged big bang occurred nor explain how it led to the formation of stars and planets, he simply made claims w/o logic nor evidence.

if you prefer imaginary beings like su mukong or odin or jesus over the logic of science that are explained by the smartest people in the world in the realm of science, then there is no point for me to debunk you.
You prefer imaginary things like big bang?

E
.G.

I TOLD YOU DRINKING SEWAGE WATER IS BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH, BUT YOU INSIST OTHERWISE.

do i need to rebut you?
You drinking sewage lately?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can say Hawkings and gang got it wrong on this one simply because he was wrong.
He can't even explain how the alledged big bang occurred nor explain how it led to the formation of stars and planets, he simply made claims w/o logic nor evidence.

You prefer imaginary things like big bang?

E

so you think you are smarter than hawking, of him doing 40+ years of research whereas you are a internet keyboard warrior?

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal

i told ya; sewage water is bad for your brain. now they branded it as NEWATER. No wonder so many religious believers in singapore believe supernatural things. all are abit screwy in the brain after drinking the sai-chui.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you think you are smarter than hawking, of him doing 40+ years of research whereas you are a internet keyboard warrior?

Hawkings did research you say?
How did he do research on the universe in a lab with experiments? The field of astronomy isn't scientific but filled with a lot of guess work.
Up till today, scientists don't even know exactly what a blackhole is. They simply speculated and Hawkinsg was simply making guesswork upin these guessworks.
The video you saw was computer generated, they are not real bro.

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did he do research on the universe in a lab with experiments? The field of astronomy isn't scientific but filled with a lot of guess work.
Up till today, scientists don't even know exactly what a blackhole is. They simply speculated and Hawkinsg was simply making guesswork upin these guessworks.

nobody know what is a blackhole? i tell you what it is; it is a mental hole in all religious believers... whatever logic, facts and reasonings are sucked into this mental blackhole so that they can be ignorant to enjoy companionship with the supernatural/imaginary beings.

again... Gen-y spoonfeeding mentality..

logical deduction, experimental and theoretical probability... learn what is a scientific theory and how they are derived . Do some readup, please.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody know what is a blackhole? i tell you what it is; it is a mental hole in all religious believers... whatever logic, facts and reasonings are sucked into this mental blackhole so that they can be ignorant to enjoy companionship with the supernatural/imaginary beings.

again... Gen-y spoonfeeding mentality..

logical deduction, experimental and theoretical probability... learn what is a scientific theory and how they are derived . Do some readup, please.

i don't bro, neither can hawkings

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't bro, neither can hawkings

you cannot, doesn't mean others cannot either.

e.g. you are unable to earn billions, but that doesn't mean others don't have the capability to earn billions either. take Buffet and Gates for example.

if your IQ is 90, that doesnt mean the whole world's population IQ are stuck at 90.. there are geniuses out there.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
so those religious believers think they know more than Einstein, hawking, Darwin, Heisenberg, Bohr, etc simply by reading a book that is a combination of 66 articles written by unknown people living 3000-5000 years ago in desert, and then need the council of Nicaea to debate to combine or throw out the apocryphal books?

No man has perfect knowledge of the universe. Even Nobel laureates made mistakes.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cannot believe there are idiots like this around thinking astrophysics is just guess work with zero lab work. very much tell us about your intelligence. i bet you never made it to university.

And by the way, WE DO KNOW HOW STARS ARE FORMED ALREADY. time to update your fucking outdated knowledge. where do you learn science from? which church? LAUGH

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

this one must quote for stupidity and framed it

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
give you a fucking hint: microwave spectroscopy
gamma ray blast observation
x-ray observation
The Hubble Space Telescope

dumb fuck, bet u never know about all these
i even have the name of the satellites used that is responsible for observation of EMF at different sections (lying somewhere among the books if i want to dig it out).

as usual, know shit about it and yet you attacked it. typical uneducated ignorance christians

Last edited: