• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

started 1hr ago!

will u (still) wear mask indoors now?

• Total voters

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juat now i went Singapore Pools buy $2 Toto. I never wear but everyone else including the tellers all wear. There's a sign that says Mask Up stuck on the dividing screen. But the teller also allowed me to buy my $2 Toto :biggrin:
Everywhere I went I'm the only one not wearing so i always need to think were those people ok with me.
If I can find 1 not wearing maybe he is a sbf forummer :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everywhere I went I'm the only one not wearing so i always need to think were those people ok with me.
I think most people still need to take public transport, so lan lan still got to wear and lazy to keep or remove.

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wear a mask after a heavy drinking session so as not to annoy commuters on public transport.
serious question: i tot muslim cannot drink alcohol? (or are u non-muslim malay?)

I will still wear because I don't want people to see me salivating when I beo chiobus in public.
wat if they see your mask wet wet or even drip out from below?

Yesterday and months before I never comply with the law and not wearing mask. Now I will not comply the law and not wearing one in public transport.
are u the legendary badge lady? :eek:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a lot of dramas in schools yesterday if you read FB, Minister Chan should intervene.

1. P and VP demanding cleaners to wear masks, got cleaners buay song.
2. Some teachers (especially lower primary) removed masks so they children could see their lips-movement clearly and more audible. Then HOD scolded these teachers??? WTF???
3. Got teachers wanted whole class wear masks (is it because aircon room?), got students protested and got sent to general office to be "intimated".

I distribute healthcare products including masks, I just hope to tell the P, VP and Teachers, if you are so scared of getting COVID-19, then fuck you don't be a teacher. By and large, you are all drawing high pays with so much holidays, do nothing, also can get pay raise. Many people struggling outside and working in much for stressful environment for the same pay.

You think nurses and doctors no risk? You think those working in public transport no risk? Bear in mind that all of you have no skillsets in the modern workplace, just know how to keep complaining.

If you continue to behave like Karens and strawberries, I hope you lose you get replaced by computers and retrenched one day.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite a lot of dramas in schools yesterday if you read FB, Minister Chan should intervene.

2. Some teachers (especially lower primary) removed masks so they children could see their lips-movement clearly and more audible. Then HOD scolded these teachers??? WTF???
3. Got teachers wanted whole class wear masks (is it because aircon room?), got students protested and got sent to general office to be "intimated".

I distribute healthcare products including masks, I just hope to tell the P, VP and Teachers, if you are so scared of getting COVID-19, then fuck you don't be a teacher. By and large, you are all drawing high pays with so much holidays, do nothing, also can get pay raise. Many people struggling outside and working in much for stressful environment for the same pay.

You think nurses and doctors no risk? You think those working in public transport no risk? Bear in mind that all of you have no skillsets in the modern workplace, just know how to keep complaining.

If you continue to behave like Karens and strawberries, I hope you lose you get replaced by computers and retrenched one day.
Just abolish mask rulings except for clinics and hospitals. It's a waste of time, money and creates a littering problem.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Juat now i went Singapore Pools buy $2 Toto. I never wear but everyone else including the tellers all wear. There's a sign that says Mask Up stuck on the dividing screen. But the teller also allowed me to buy my $2 Toto :biggrin:

Just now went to Toto to collect $10 winnings from $2 bet yesterday. They now have a notice in A4 size paper to say Mask is OPTIONAL. :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should all be sacked for not following PAP directives :roflmao:
Got another one, I cannot verify, and it's a single incident, so I didn't mention just now

In a Northeast school, a teacher demanded students who were unvaccinated to mask up, saying that they were more likely to infect classmates.

Last edited:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got another one, I cannot verify, and it's a single incident, so I didn't mention just now

In a Northeast school, a teacher demanded students who are unvaccinated to mask up, saying that they are more likely to infect classmates.
PAP can challenge CCP in propaganda brainwash of people's mind :biggrin:

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal

In a Northeast school, a teacher demanded students who were unvaccinated to mask up, saying that they were more likely to infect classmates.
wah real anot, can share link?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

On the other hand, you might want to know some Ps with a backbone told all their teachers to remove their masks. This gumption I bet has not been reported on social media. The kia si mindset is not peculiar to teachers, it pervades the civil service. This fucked up self-centredness is the real pandemic. try delivering your goods to any gov department, and test the boundaries.