• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

started 1hr ago!

will u (still) wear mask indoors now?

• Total voters

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The poor fools who still believe that wearing a mask protects them. :roflmao:

There will come a point in time when there needs to be a 'no mask-wearing or fine $200' warning to stop the madness. Daft Sinkies can only respond to this.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The poor fools who still believe that wearing a mask protects them. :roflmao:

There will come a point in time when there needs to be a 'no mask-wearing or fine $200' warning to stop the madness. Daft Sinkies can only respond to this.
What's wrong with wearing masks? Any body stop u from wearing a belt? :o-o:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The wisest and clear minded things to do now is to carry 2 mask. 1 is a newly packed sealed n95 and 1 reusable mask just to meet the law that is still enforced in public transport and hospital.
Open and and use the sealed one when you suspect someone is a carrier.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The wisest and clear minded things to do now is to carry 2 mask. 1 is a newly packed sealed n95 and 1 reusable mask just to meet the law that is still enforced in public transport and hospital.
Open and and use the sealed one when you suspect someone is a carrier.

These are certainly not 'wisest and clear minded' people, but paranoid hypochrondriacs who have been gaslighted by a coordinated global media effort over the past two years. I bet they regularly test themselves to see if those two magical lines appear. :rolleyes:

This type of thinking, no wonder 95% lah. :roflmao:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AMDK show the way. See many of them maskless on bus. Well done !

Most of the maskless ones outdoors are ang mohs.

Even if you are a faithful true believer that your mask god protects you from the covid devil... do you honestly think that a virus would graciously take a break or call for a time-out when you remove the mask to eat or drink? :rolleyes:

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are certainly not 'wisest and clear minded' people, but paranoid hypochrondriacs who have been gaslighted by a coordinated global media effort over the past two years. I bet they regularly test themselves to see if those two magical lines appear. :rolleyes:

This type of thinking, no wonder 95% lah. :roflmao:
It depends on the purpose of doing the test and checking for 2 magical lines. I did it to know whether I'm infected so that I will avoid getting close to the elderly. But I will still get close to the youth even if I know I'm infected.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20220829-124919_Telegram.jpg

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-022-15409-x

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawker centres and F&B not within the compounds of hospitals NO NEED to wear, right?

Is think most people are confused.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Main question is can a building mgt enforce their own rule of must wear ?
Juat now i went Singapore Pools buy $2 Toto. I never wear but everyone else including the tellers all wear. There's a sign that says Mask Up stuck on the dividing screen. But the teller also allowed me to buy my $2 Toto :biggrin: