• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Wars - What episode you like best?

DorkVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Return of the Jedi is the best. The scene where Darth Vader turned to helped Luke and threw the emperor off the balcony. Touching scene. But the star of the series is R2-D2, since it always saves their asses. The prequels sucks big time and I feel that Anakin character was just wrongly written out.

Was it Part 4, that Darth Vader destroyed 3CPO? Surprising that he did that, because it was his first droid and he build in from scratch, when he was still Anakin.

I remember he just whacked 3CPO just like a stranger droid.

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
star wars sux...only the toys are good...
ok just to answer...ep3 was the best...when anakin turned to the dark side and obi wan taught him a f**king lesson...

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
My favourite episode is the episode Spaceballs

[video=youtube;9X4X3XcLyco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X4X3XcLyco[/video]

Bolocks

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
star wars sux...only the toys are good...
ok just to answer...ep3 was the best...when anakin turned to the dark side and obi wan taught him a f**king lesson...

Finally your points increased after remaining 17 points for sooo many months. :biggrin:

I had actually put u under the same category as Golden Dragon, online persona that appears only during certain time of the day but today u are different. :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I actually like the character Star Vader. Very cool. I was really interest to watch part I to III, to see how he transforms from Anakin Skywalker to Darth Vader!!

DogVaderIsMBSSLOTS

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was it Part 4, that Darth Vader destroyed 3CPO? Surprising that he did that, because it was his first droid and he build in from scratch, when he was still Anakin.

I remember he just whacked 3CPO just like a stranger droid.

MBSSLOTS so called powderful army failed. Cheers

Keiv1gs.jpg

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Darth, I though this is a Star Wars thread. Now it becomes your "Star Wars" thread?

How come you comparing power here? Yesterday you said my bro Fishypie was 17. How you said your buddy dogvader low points?

Also how you know MBSSLOTS zap you?

He does not seem like he bother except going to MBS!

Darth, I though this is a Star Wars thread. Now it becomes your "Star Wars" thread?

How come you comparing power here? Yesterday you said my bro Fishypie was 17. How you said your buddy dogvader low points?

Also how you know MBSSLOTS zap you?

He does not seem like he bother except going to MBS!

You are a moron and i don't argue with idiots. What do u know about zap patterns? Told u before that this game is not for u. Why don't u zap me too? :biggrin:

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally your points increased after remaining 17 points for sooo many months. :biggrin:

I had actually put u under the same category as Golden Dragon, online persona that appears only during certain time of the day but today u are different. :biggrin:

different today? sorry bro, dont quite get ya...but have a happy weekend...

eErotica69CCBCaoPi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning chump. Last night your soccer betting didn't go your way?

Good morning chimp. How do u know? I hardly watch league games at all except for big games like the UCL. When big clubs lost, i know freeloaders will curse why i stop giving predictions that has opportunities for upset . :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.

I still remember being young and wowed by the "special effects" in the cinema then. Of course these days computers take over but then in the 70s its was like a totally new experience.

hi there

1. guys!
2. nothing beats its original: "a new hope", episode 4.