• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Wars - What episode you like best?

DorkVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I like Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace

How Anakin was freed as a slave and became an apprentice Jedi!

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Nothing beats the Ewoks and the destruction of the death star. Also, i dont like the digitalised versions.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi

Nothing beats the Ewoks and the destruction of the death star. Also, i dont like the digitalised versions.

i like that one best too.............simply becoz of Princess Leia wearing a bikini and then swinging from Jabba's skiff.............

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May the force be with you.

Now I am going to the dark side........

Hello, I say dark side, not anyone backside.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i like that one best too.............simply becoz of Princess Leia wearing a bikini and then swinging from Jabba's skiff.............

Yeh, I remember it clearly. Your description is perfect. I can even see the scenes in my mind.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Return of the Jedi is the best. The scene where Darth Vader turned to helped Luke and threw the emperor off the balcony. Touching scene. But the star of the series is R2-D2, since it always saves their asses. The prequels sucks big time and I feel that Anakin character was just wrongly written out.

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What I like best is

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JG5OsfOuEy0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeh, I remember it clearly. Your description is perfect. I can even see the scenes in my mind.

Let me make your life easier.

tumblr_md3xdrAm5r1rj28rmo1_500.jpg

DorkVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This one? I like it too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tMUvVvMLVBU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i read the book...........Jabba supposedly gave Leia a big fat french kiss while in the palace............

amazing the Japs didn't make a AV film out of Jabba and Leia

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't think we want her stepping into that bikini now. Smoking and plastic surgery really did her no good.

carrie27f-1-web.jpg