• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star awards

csi88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jack Neo u disgraced Singaporean.You think yr boys to men film break record you damn yayapapaya.Now LAN LAN got tick off by the guest for walking too fast.You think you are a Super star!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Huang Wen Yong's daughter

Anyone seen her on TV at the Star Award earlier?

I thought she is tall, pretty and quite well spoken. Good chance that she can work as a MediaCorp actress too.

:wink:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Huang Wen Yong's daughter

Anyone seen her on TV at the Star Award earlier?

I thought she is tall, pretty and quite well spoken. Good chance that she can work as a MediaCorp actress too.

:wink:

And appears on those those crappy serials? :eek: Oh please.....NO.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She said her father came to singapore with 2 pants and 50 dollars to work.Life must be tough for him,meanwhile she is sweet:biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

54b6c3eab9d34ba69d02facc876ff10e@2x.gif

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She said her father came to singapore with 2 pants and 50 dollars to work.Life must be tough for him,meanwhile she is sweet:biggrin:

I came to Singapore with a million dollars and now I've 10 times more.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

knn Bangkok cannot see, hope I won't miss anything "interesting" like wardrobe malfunction.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All these hugs, imitating the Arabs and Westerners. So un-Chinese.

Do these actresses hug in normal life? More likely they'll cry molest. That is how hypocrites these cheebyes are.