• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stamford Bridge thread: BLUE is the Colour

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelsea woes continue.:eek:
once strongest defence in the BPL, now like shit.:eek:

Did they play Bosingwa? If so, that explains why they performed badly. Chelsea is going thru a rough patch just like Arse did. If they go back to basics and nip the problem in the bud, they should be challenging for the Premiership title at the end of season.
Generally, I thot there is a lack of balance in the squad. Something about the squad that is not quite right.......................................

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did they play Bosingwa? If so, that explains why they performed badly. Chelsea is going thru a rough patch just like Arse did. If they go back to basics and nip the problem in the bud, they should be challenging for the Premiership title at the end of season.
Generally, I thot there is a lack of balance in the squad. Something about the squad that is not quite right.......................................
look at the yesterday starting defence line up :eek:
4 David Luiz
2 Branislav Ivanovic
3 Ashley Cole
17 José Bosingwa

David Luiz penalty spot kick was saved by Genk's keeper. Don't Chelsea have a better penalty taker? :biggrin:
AVB tot Luiz is another Leboeuf.:*:

one word: kelong.:eek:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AVB is not ruthless enuff, must bench the underperforming players.
Lumpard, Mikel, Malouda, Bosingwa.

if not, his regime might be shorter than Scolari.:eek:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
AVB is not ruthless enuff, must bench the underperforming players.
Lumpard, Mikel, Malouda, Bosingwa.

if not, his regime might be shorter than Scolari.:eek:

Bro, there's player power in the club. AVB is walking through a mine field. He's in a catch 22 situation-damned if u dun,damned if u do.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
David Luiz penalty spot kick was saved by Genk's keeper. Don't Chelsea have a better penalty taker? :biggrin:

Yep, why the fark did David Luiz take the spot kick?!:eek: It's like asking Rio Ferdinand to do it when we have Roon around at OT. Torres or Ramirez would have put it at the back of the net for sure. Strange decisions.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sunday late night Chelsea vs Liverpool.
we lost to Manutd 3-1 at Old Trafford.
we kana whacked by Arsenal 5-3 at Stamford Bridge.:eek:
we being shamed by QPR losing 1-0.:o
we only won 1-0 against a chao ah neh Blackburn.:mad:

so we have not get any good results or against the top clubs. Tomorrow another big match, i believe Roman is watching closely.
if tomorrow we lost again at home, it is about time AVB can plan his holiday in advance.:eek:

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Cech can keep a clean sheet the score line would be 2-0. :biggrin:
yeah man but no, 1-0 to liverpool at half time, courtesy of Mikel.

i dont understand why Mikel trying to shield the ball outside penalty area? so kum lan.:mad:
he can just pass the ball back to cech and pump it up. wtf is he doing?
so many seasons, he still behave like amateur.

Why AVB bench Sturridge and Meireles is beyond me. we need better and stronger player to hold the ball.
Mikel is too weak.

if we lost, i can say a brand new year 2012 with a brand new manager.:eek:

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wat a letdown. totally embarrassed result.:mad:

cant hold the ball, allow Liverpool midfield overrun us.
lack of creativity and idea. We are clueless.

Defence is horrible. who is centre back for the second goal?

If a need to bench Mikel, Lampard, Terry due to their underperforming, AVB must bench them.

the exit door is almost open for AVB.:eek:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat a letdown. totally embarrassed result.:mad:

cant hold the ball, allow Liverpool midfield overrun us.
lack of creativity and idea. We are clueless.

Defence is horrible. who is centre back for the second goal?

If a need to bench Mikel, Lampard, Terry due to their underperforming, AVB must bench them.

the exit door is almost open for AVB.:eek:

I'm just so thankful that Man U did not go to the courts to lay their claim on Mikel. We were made 10 million pounds richer from that bungled deal.
Seriously, you can't put the entire blame on AVB although the body language of most of the players suggest that they do not believe in AVB's judgement,tactics and wat have u. I doubt very much if they can catch City to the Premiership title.

As far as the players are concerned,the likes of Drogba,Terry, Malouda, Bosingwa and Mikel should make way for younger players and new faces asap. In Torres, u have a 50 million pound farked up player and he's not likely to help the team win any honors. If he were really that good as the press or some of the kop fans made him out to be, the likes of REAL and Barca would have queued for his services. Ditch that arsehole!

The first thing they ought to do in January is to get a capable pair of hands between the post. Cech for all his heroics in the past is jaded and should be made to fight for the number 1 keeper. In short, they need to make wholesale changes and keep the present manager. Getting a new man will only perpetuate the same problems that's been screaming for the owner's attention since Mourinho left.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
yeah man but no, 1-0 to liverpool at half time, courtesy of Mikel.

i dont understand why Mikel trying to shield the ball outside penalty area? so kum lan.:mad:
he can just pass the ball back to cech and pump it up. wtf is he doing?
so many seasons, he still behave like amateur.

They were trying to play like Barcelona.
2 central defenders are in the full back positions, fullbacks high up the pitch in attacking positions, defensive midfielder receives the ball from goalie and starts attack. Unfortuately, quality of players not like Barcelona. :o

Don't worry, if AVB wins the champions league, everything else will be forgiven and forgotten. :biggrin:

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm just so thankful that Man U did not go to the courts to lay their claim on Mikel. We were made 10 million pounds richer from that bungled deal.
As far as the players are concerened,the likes of Drogba,Terry, Malouda, Bosingwa and Mikel should make way for younger players and new faces asap.
actually Mikel is only 24 yrs old, he is not old.
you shd include Lampard too.
Cech at Mourinho era way was too protected by Carvalho and Terry. Now without the wall infront of him, anyone can just take a shot, it might led to goal.:eek:
i rmb against arsenal, i tink all shots led to goals, Cech cant save any.

Manager who inherits the Mourinho squad tends to fail.
AVB needs to overhaul the squad. he can pick from the reserve and the youth team.
I dont understand why he hasnt done so. It could be the same hierarchy power who tells him which player to field.
sad.:(

Lampard, Malouda, Mikel, Bosingwa, Terry....OUT!

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually Mikel is only 24 yrs old, he is not old.
you shd include Lampard too.
Cech at Mourinho era way was too protected by Carvalho and Terry. Now without the wall infront of him, anyone can just take a shot, it might led to goal.:eek:......

Mikel was Makalele's understudy during Mourinho's time and he was groomed to play that defensive midfielder role, just ahead of the back 4. I would have thot he would be better for the experience but .......

Mourinho knew the problem with Ranieri's squad and brought Carvalho. Ferreira and Tiago and the rest they say is history. I thot Carvalho was the key player that made the difference at the back.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Looks like AVB won't be out of job after all should he face the axe. :biggrin:

Porto knocked out of cup

20 November 2011

12427291090.jpg

Portuguese Cup holders Porto are out of this season's competition.Porto were thrashed 3-0 at Academica in their fourth round clash on Saturday, adding more pressure on coach Vitor Pereira.

Porto lacked speed up front and were also exposed at the back as they conceded three second-half goals by Marinho, Diogo Valente and Adrien.

"We put on a horrible display. The team simply did not exist today, we lacked aggression in attack and defence," Pereira said.

The 43-year-old took over in the summer from Andre Villas-Boas who joined Chelsea having steered Porto to the league, cup and Europa League treble.

Porto are also languishing in third place in Champions League Group G and desperately need a win when they travel to bottom club Shakhtar Donetsk on Wednesday.

Porto and arch rivals Benfica are level on 24 points from 10 matches at the top of the Portuguese championship.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if we going to play the way against Arsenal, Liverpool, oh yeah, we will be swallowing goalsss.:eek:

we still stand a chance to be dump out from the contest.:eek:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
AVB DEFENDING HIS DEFENDERS

Speaking in Germany ahead of a game that could send Chelsea into the knockout stage of the Champions League, Andre Villas-Boas has reaffirmed his faith in two of his central defenders.
Both are Brazilian. One played in the defeat at home to Liverpool that left the team's defending under scrutiny, the other didn't but both David Luiz and Alex have travelled to Leverkusen.

A smaller party of 21 has travelled to Germany. There are no new injuries but of those eligible to play in the Champions League, Nicolas Anelka and Paulo Ferreira have remained behind as other squad options were taken.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
disastrous.
we must beat Valencia to confirm for the next round.
as for Valencia, a draw might not be enuff to go thru if Bayer defeat Genk.

AVB fate will be decided after the Valencia match.:eek:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chelski will qualify,no problemo. They will be playing at home and Spanish teams have not generally performed well on English turf with the exception of Barca. They will qualify as runners-up.