• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stalking

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This is my Palm, can you read it

hmmm... i will make a breakthrough to make it 100+ hehehehe....

Whatever is not yours, Let go of it.

Left Hand Palm for Man. Right Hand Palm for Woman.
You are a Ladyboy so read which Hand? HaHaHaHaHa.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man Chops Off Wife's Fingers

u do know that 99% of what kelings says are exagerated bullsheet. and Piss83 being a keling muslim, its 99.9% bull crap.

Exactly. The Kelings that I interacted with in real life are all Snakes. They talk cock sing song only, totally unreliable in work, 99.9% bullshits and cannot be trusted at all costs.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 20 most regular forummers

They may be the most regular, but do they regularly make sense or add value?If we rearrange by sense making, I can see half of the blokes will have to go. Regularity does not constitute intelligibility.Some good vets are not here.

In Addition, the Ball Carriers like Kingrant should go as well. Everyday come in here to lick and suck his Master's Balls. That's Gross and Disgusting!! Why don't Kingrant do it privately in real life instead?

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: the day my desktop pc dies....

my pc finally dies again!

as recommended by my li'l brother leetahsar who brought me to PERDURE at redhill mrt to repair. after that we went for dimsum at zi yean which was nearby. was told that it needed about 2 hrs to fix.
after makan, LTS went buy 4D. this was very weird cos he striked!! it was a gift from the late teresa hsu. her age of passing was 113, died on 7 dec. however, according to some taiwanese report, teresa hsu passing age was reported as 115. LTS bought 7511. by right, the actual number he should wager on was 115(age) 7(date). but becos TH was a remarkable bodhisattva who didn't want a funeral wake or even to claim her ashes, LTS reversed the digits to 7511. the next day it opened as starter!
the cost of my pc was even more pleasant surprise. it only cost me $10. was told that it was dust that adversely affected the pc's performance. after giving a good internal vacuum, everything should be working fine. wow!
u bet dimsum was on LTS when he went to collect his 4D winnings :biggrin:

What The Fuck! Leetahbar and Leetahsar.

Do clean dust out of your computer once every six months.

scroobals

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 20 most regular forummers

I just joking with you guys. So boyish and childish. Fighting and ranking for points and powers.

Then Why you keep on thanking peoples who gave points to you and asking why peoples zap you in Your thread?

For a long while, I keep reading King of Trolls Screwball and his dogs Windsor and Kingrant talking about Points this Points that, Points cannot buy vouchers... They are the ones who are Obsessed about Forum Points. If You don't care about Points, You couldn't care to mention a word of it like the majority of us here.