• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spot the Dog! Spot the PAP Dog Andrew Loh Hong Puey inside SPCA!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Andrew Loh Hong Puey in SPCA :wink: Can u spot it? *WOOF*

294559_406898666039512_158516946_n.jpg

Last edited:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
The evolution of the canine creed is really surpassing the human race, all the doggies are on their hind legs & standing still & not hopping about trying to maintain balance!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Andrew Loh Hong Puey in SPCA :wink: Can u spot it? *WOOF*

294559_406898666039512_158516946_n.jpg

I don't understand...why is he a PAP running dog? Isn't he against PAP or is he just a decoy?

On another note, Mr Brown was there too...I used to admire him, but lately find him to be a sell-out, especially since the Istana visit. His anti-establishment rants and raves has trickled to an occasional grunt. These days, his posts are usually sponsored advertisments for the freebies he enjoys. Sad.

ZorrorroZ

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't understand...why is he a PAP running dog? Isn't he against PAP or is he just a decoy?

On another note, Mr Brown was there too...I used to admire him, but lately find him to be a sell-out, especially since the Istana visit. His anti-establishment rants and raves has trickled to an occasional grunt. These days, his posts are usually sponsored advertisments for the freebies he enjoys. Sad.

Yea... I also say... I think either Mr Brown kena threatened and now he kuai-kuai, or really sell out for the money .