• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Taiwanese Actress Kelly Chang Spotted Selling Papayas In The Streets Of Hong Kong

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Taiwanese Actress Kelly Chang Spotted Selling Papayas In The Streets Of Hong Kong
hype.my
Sources: China Press/Facebook/張永歆
Taiwanese actress Kelly Chang (张永歆) is well-loved for her voluptuous figure. Her popularity grew in leaps and bounds when she did photo shoots in Hong Kong. However, she later vanished from the entertainment scene.
As such, it was a surprise to many when they spotted Kelly back on the streets of Hong Kong. This time, she drew eyes with her rather revealing dressing and the fact that she was busy selling papayas!
Kelly apparently became a store manager for a store in Hong Kong for one day. She happily uploaded her experience to her socials saying, “(Am I) cute? You can eat fresh fruits.” The actress certainly caught a lot of attention as she was wearing a nude-coloured low cut dress with her apron.
The dress not only showed off her curves and cleavage, Kelly also performed free fanservice when she leaned down to cut up papayas. Needless to say, it left her fans salivating for more. Several pointed out how delicious the papaya looked while others jokingly claimed they didn’t know where to look. One netizen even cheekily claimed Kelly only had to sit at the door to get her business booming.
Source: Instagram/@kelly_in_me
Kelly’s new venture in selling papayas was apparently in line with her efforts to expand her career. According to Hong Kong media, Kelly is not only working on expanding her acting career, she is also accepting endorsement work currently. We’re certain Kelly did a fine job selling her papayas. Hopefully, the rest of her ‘work’ goes well!
Sources: Facebook, Instagram, China Press
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Tags: Kelly ChangKelly Chang FacebookKelly Chang InstagramKelly Chang papayasKelly Chang selling papayas张永歆

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hype.my
Taiwanese actress Kelly Chang (张永歆) is well-loved for her voluptuous figure. Her popularity grew in leaps and bounds when she did photo shoots in Hong Kong. However, she later vanished from the entertainment scene.
As such, it was a surprise to many when they spotted Kelly back on the streets of Hong Kong. This time, she drew eyes with her rather revealing dressing and the fact that she was busy selling papayas!
Kelly apparently became a store manager for a store in Hong Kong for one day. She happily uploaded her experience to her socials saying, “(Am I) cute? You can eat fresh fruits.” The actress certainly caught a lot of attention as she was wearing a nude-coloured low cut dress with her apron.
The dress not only showed off her curves and cleavage, Kelly also performed free fanservice when she leaned down to cut up papayas. Needless to say, it left her fans salivating for more. Several pointed out how delicious the papaya looked while others jokingly claimed they didn’t know where to look. One netizen even cheekily claimed Kelly only had to sit at the door to get her business booming.
Source: Instagram/@kelly_in_me
Kelly’s new venture in selling papayas was apparently in line with her efforts to expand her career. According to Hong Kong media, Kelly is not only working on expanding her acting career, she is also accepting endorsement work currently. We’re certain Kelly did a fine job selling her papayas. Hopefully, the rest of her ‘work’ goes well!
Sources: Facebook, Instagram, China Press

Tags: Kelly ChangKelly Chang FacebookKelly Chang InstagramKelly Chang papayasKelly Chang selling papayas张永歆
lianbeng prefers her 2 papayas on her chest lah! :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her business must be poor given that she cannot afford clothes to cover herself. I would like to help if i can.,