• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'porean girl: I am pretty but find it hard to find a decent boyfriend

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know quit a lot of shitskin that can match that profile.stay in condo in tanjong rhu,salary rich enough to shop at cold storage ,most north indian shitskins are quite tall thanks to their superior genes,sporty and fit shitskins love to play cricket and polo.

didn't know you suck shit skins cock till like this. Oh yeah you are a chinese dog.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I found her expectations to be reasonable. Expectations are just expectations, when reality sets in, I'm sure most girls will give and take. Let's not forget that they are not freehold; they depreciate as quickly as our cars. If she has a good career with strong CPF savings then her scrap value will be much higher, and the bloke who eventually marries her will consider renewing her COE for another 10 years. If all she has to offer is youth, she will be removed from the shelves very quickly.

Her expectations are reasonable because without her stating the obvious, guys should be aiming for a minimum $7k salary. Even our forum's Bedok Reservoir watchman, Krafty, aims for $6k. And tissue paper Abang aims to break his own record of $8k.

As for being sporty and fit, again this is something that guys have to maintain without having the girls tell you to do so. All you need is to excel in one particular sports, and you don't have to be a sportsman to excel in one particulars sports. It's something that you will have nurtured during school days. If you choose swimming, make sure your strokes are proper. Nobody expects you to clock under 30s for 50m sprint. Swim with nice body movements, and any girl will be impressed. If you want to bring her to a badminton hall, again nobody expects you to do a jumping smash like Lin Dan and diving retrieval like Lee Chong Wei. Beautiful body movements and strokes will have impressed. Do it not because you want to impress a girl; do it because you will enjoy the sports even more if your strokes are correct. Do it because it's good for your health. This is why I feel her expectations are reasonable.

Girls are attention-seeking. All they want is when they have to show you to their friends, you must have something to impress their friends.

Having said that, she shouldn't be looking at salary per month but net asset. Take for example our forum's Romeo, chootchiew. He has $300K in the bank. I don't know much his current jobs pays him, but it pays him and does not eat into his $300K. All chootchiew needs to do is to sign a 3-year contract with himself and pays himself $100,000 a year. On a 13-month basis, his salary (that he pays himself) is easily more than $7k per month. So chootchiew clearly fits the bill.

So what is going to happen after 3 years ? Well, it's not as if chootchiew will lose all his $300,000 in 3 years time. In fact, his money will multiply with proper investments. With the capital still intact, and perhaps even more after 3 years, chootchiew can recycle the money and sign another 3-year contract with himself.

The only difference between chootchiew and a guy who earns a $7K salary from another employer is one has money paid in one lump sum, and the other guy's money is being paid to him in installments. At any point in time, the other guy may not be able to collect the balance, just like many of our retrenched PMETs. His only security is a piece of paper known as employment contract. And it's not worth anything if your employer decides to ditch you for a cheaper FT.

Singapore girls are naive in that respect. I think this is why they love PAP and let PAP keep their CPF savings until 65, not to return "their own money" in one lump sum @ 55, but pay them via installments after 65. They are used to the concept of receiving their own money in installments.

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
I wonder why would any man who fits her criteria would want her. Women are a dime a dozen when you have the money and looks

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really or not? Pure local or new immigrant?
Local can find big nehneh de meh? Local sinkie charbo mostly defective products.:eek:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really or not? Pure local or new immigrant?
Local can find big nehneh de meh? Local sinkie charbo mostly defective products.:eek:

Her demand for male with $7K salary and a condo

for youngster today around mid 20s it's difficult unless

she wants to settle for 40 something guys!! Who has a

steady career!

Man with that kind of salary also want to look for a beautiful

girl with nice body and a good size neh neh, if she's so so looking

in no time she will be place in the gondola cheap sale or lelong lelong!!

When this hit above 30s she'll be worried!! 35 and above on the upper shelving

waiting for expiry date and than dumped!!

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her demand for male with $7K salary and a condo

for youngster today around mid 20s it's difficult unless

she wants to settle for 40 something guys!! Who has a

steady career!

She has a higher chance of netting a mid 20s with $7k than a 40 something. Most of the 40 something already tiao retrenched liao.

If she nets a 20 something earning $7k, she must also factor in the certainty (I wouldn't even say probability in today's Singapore) that by the time he is 40 he will have been retrenched and end up driving taxi or selling tissue.

Last edited: