• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore man, 51, found dead in Bali hotel with woman, 24

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha...this guy sorry to say must be a wimp...i have 4 different women in my life, till today, i still like my 1st love, she was the one who made me lovesick and that was in NS.:o a guy need to be matured to ward off this kind of feely touchy thing call love.

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Be_YZiQm3Yk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can you please use your fucked brain and read? READ........they committed suicide, evident from the email they sent to family members!!

Age, imo, may not be the factor. Not everyone chiong. Even for those who did, no guarantee they can let go. Love is a very strange thing.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kong simi lanjiao la....

these 2 dogs were obviously doing a drug fuelled sex holiday when they OD lot.....

fucking nonsense.....

groinroot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Checked into hotel on 5 Jun Suicide on 12 Jun. Cost of hotel room 7x$800 = $5,600. Plus non use of room for at least 2 day. Cost $1,600. Total loss for the hotel $7,200.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looked more like drug party gone wrong than suicide. Are their police blind? A man in his fifties commits suicide with 24 yr old woman? Which is more likely?