• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Slut Wearing Sexually Suggestive Clothes Outside Police Station

mustpaycashhhh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this SPG with her super short skirt and suggestive shirt.

You guys want to guess which part of her is Tak Bolek Tahan *wink*wink*..
:wink:

Look at both her hands inside her pockets and the direction her thumbs are pointing to. It is highly inappropriate and she is setting a bad role model.

2z8bucw.jpg

Ha ha ha ha! I liak wu kiu liao. You mean her cb tak bulay tahan si bo? Hah hahahahaha! You are arsehole lah but dis time hor I aglee wit you!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lah boy.....Blue Cat's comments are vaild as they were made at 2:13 pm before you amended your original posting at 2:31pm. :mad: You want proof...go check out leetahbar's post at 2:10pm :mad:

You ran out of ideas to criticise isit??:rolleyes:

You must be that faggot leetahsar's gay lover :mad:

So tell me, between you and leetahsar, who is the poker and who is the pokee

n01215

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this SPG with her super short skirt and suggestive shirt.
Look at both her hands inside her pockets and the direction her thumbs are pointing to. It is highly inappropriate and she is setting a bad role model.>>>

from a simple photo of a girl... comes a comment like yours to smear and defame. where is the spg badge on her and where should her thumbs be pointing? you needs a neurosurgeon to remove the filth from within you. :biggrin:

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't realise this thread was about me until someone pointed it out to me....

for the one who started the thread..thank you for at least you do play a part in spreading our TBT message..

for all the kind words from some of the forumers here - thank you very much, I appreciate all your support and words of encouragement.. :-)

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the length of her super mini skirt. Good Chinese girls won't wear that:mad:

You retard, you know what 'Tak Boleh Tahan' means?
A woman sees a super sexy hunk and they will scream 'Tak Boleh Tahan'.

Have you ever seen Madam Ho Ching in one of those?

If she wears one of that, who the hell will look? You?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't realise this thread was about me until someone pointed it out to me....

for the one who started the thread..thank you for at least you do play a part in spreading our TBT message..

for all the kind words from some of the forumers here - thank you very much, I appreciate all your support and words of encouragement.. :-)

Indeed, you should thank me for spreading the message to the bros here and the 'other' forum that you 'Tak Boleh Tahan' :wink:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be that faggot leetahsar's gay lover :mad:

So tell me, between you and leetahsar, who is the poker and who is the pokee

Gotcha!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: See kena corner kpkb....:rolleyes: More poking to coming yr way if u continue to persist in distortion and lies...kekekeke:biggrin:

Last edited: