• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Slut Wearing Sexually Suggestive Clothes Outside Police Station

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at this SPG with her super short skirt and suggestive shirt.

You guys want to guess which part of her is Tak Bolek Tahan *wink*wink*..
:wink:

Look at both her hands inside her pockets and the direction her thumbs are pointing to. It is highly inappropriate and she is setting a bad role model.

2z8bucw.jpg

Last edited:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
these are so common.
there are a lot,you can see them at MRT stations or inside the trains.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
she can sue u for calling her a slut. she doesnt look like tat at all, more like a normal chinese

Look at the length of her super mini skirt. Good Chinese girls won't wear that:mad:

You retard, you know what 'Tak Boleh Tahan' means?
A woman sees a super sexy hunk and they will scream 'Tak Boleh Tahan'.

Have you ever seen Madam Ho Ching in one of those?

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the length of her super mini skirt. Good Chinese girls won't wear that:mad:

maybe she " boleh tahan " u ?:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sounds like the females in your Familee are still wearing chastity belts. Watch out for their hygiene though. Btw, how do u know how your owner's wife is dressed when she's away from public eyes? U peeped into her bedroom? :eek:

A

Alu862

Good clothing. Will keep the NSF policemen busy. They always have less to do that SAF ones.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see, you 'know' her very intimately. Care to post a FR.

Sori mate....such stuff is only meant only for grown-ups:p U qualify meh:rolleyes:.

Also, I doubt a pappy dog like u would be really interested cos I heard u were into "bitches" OMG :biggrin:

Last edited:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
You retard :mad: This is the first time I have seen a woman point to her strategic place wearing a shirt that says 'Tak Boleh Tahan'

Pls lah boy.....Blue Cat's comments are vaild as they were made at 2:13 pm before you amended your original posting at 2:31pm. :mad: You want proof...go check out leetahbar's post at 2:10pm :mad:

You ran out of ideas to criticise isit??:rolleyes:

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
i can see nothing wrong with what she is wearing.
it is not too provacative or revealing.
what she is wearing is very common on the streets.