• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG mother charged...AngMo makes good husband?

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmm he does look like the flat slob ang mo guy that hangs around in Toa Payoh Lor 1 kopitiam and plays with his ipad everyday while his SPG grilfriend goes to work.

A note to all gals.. pick your ang mo carefully, you do not want to marry a loser who ends up doing nothing but picking his nose in the kopitiam daily while you have to work to bring in the bread and bacon for him, while he happily puts your nude pictures in the net as his conquest.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) Hair parting position.

2) Teeth

3) Eyebrows (curvature and thickness)

So, different people. Lim Ann Nee should be quite a common name, I'd imagine a lot of chow ah lians have the same name.

Wow is it that hard to tell two Chinese girls apart ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Women r meant to b dominated n they belong to the husband. Nothing wrong in tat. Women must always b put in their place.

Contrast this with married women who insist on hyphenated surnames such as Tan-Lim or Tay-Chua. :wink:

Adopting the surname of your husband is sexist because it implies that you 'belong' to him. You are not his property, you are an intelligent, empowered modern woman! :biggrin:

:kma:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
If not I think I have to get my eyes checked.

please get them checked, bro.

do look out for the top right canine of the uglier Ann Nee, this protrusion is not observed in the dental structure of the SPG Ann Nee. unless the SPG Ann Nee got the canine fixed by braces, else they are two different Ann Nee.

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've seen in Raffles place, more and more Sillypore women has transformed themselves into a SPG.
They speak English as if they are ABC, BBC or CBC, dress to kill and never fail to suck up to any "ang mohs" expatriate.
Their aim is to hook up to them proactively and hope to get one of those ang mohs who will bring them back to their home land and live happily ever after.
In reality, not many SPGs are happy after they realized being conned by those "ang mohs" as they are just an average joe back home.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chow Ah Lian SPG + Chow Ang Mo = Dead Baby

Fucking sad. Whatever the parents did, the child is innocent. The death penalty is too light for them.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frenchie man super fucker?
Teresa Teng got a frenchie servicing her love hole........ she died in Chiangmai - was frenchie fucking her to high orgasm as a result she died?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teresa Teng got a frenchie servicing her love hole........ she died in Chiangmai - was frenchie fucking her to high orgasm as a result she died?

You got something against sexy Frenchies? :biggrin:

ArseneWenger-AgenTaruhan.jpg

Jourdan2.jpg

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ah teng was asthmatic from the start and had cim from the French loaf while he was fingering her biji klentek, gagged and windpipe had some French dressing .....he should have done it the aussie way - do the French kiss, down under :p