• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG mother charged...AngMo makes good husband?

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure if this is the same Lim Ann Nee.

If it is the same, then she was a CPT then MAJ in the SAF, studied in the UK on a scholarship.

She also recently worked for SingPost.

She also attempted to sue Citibank in 1999.

I am very sorry if it isn't the same person.

Please see attached.

Attachments

• Ann Nee Lim LinkedIn.pdf
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,194
  • SGCollect.com Forums Singapore Investor sues Citibank for .pdf
    45.6 KB · Views: 693
  • The Straits Times - SingPost.pdf
    297.6 KB · Views: 352
  • V28N3 - The Professional Soldier.pdf
    174.1 KB · Views: 548

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
008265b.jpg

This Ann Nee is uglier.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This SPG probably thought she hit pay dirt when she landed the white dick....
Ended up is a drunkard philandering wife beating redneck piece of white trash....
Probably got to work as prostitute to support him even....go into depression and the rest is history

king_of_abalone

Alfrescian
Loyal
008265b.jpg

This Ann Nee is uglier.

iOlB8az.jpg

If you notice, in the recent SPH file photo of this murder case, her hair covered the sides of her face, making her face look slimmer. This photo is also not conclusive, because it was obviously a posed picture with her baby son and she was all dolled up in the picture.

Look at the short forehead, the shape of her eyes, the nose, the shape of the mouth and teeth, aren't they the same person?

If not I think I have to get my eyes checked.

Last edited:

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal
iOlB8az.jpg

If you notice, in the recent SPH file photo of this murder case, her hair covered the sides of her face, making her face look slimmer. This photo is also not conclusive, because it was obviously a posed picture with her baby son and she was all dolled up in the picture.

Look at the short forehead, the shape of her eyes, the nose, the shape of the mouth and teeth, aren't they the same person?

The one at the bottom, her eyes further apart.

The one at the top, she has a 'tiger tooth', bottom one don't have. I don't think its the same person.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) Hair parting position.

2) Teeth

3) Eyebrows (curvature and thickness)

So, different people. Lim Ann Nee should be quite a common name, I'd imagine a lot of chow ah lians have the same name.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
iOlB8az.jpg

bak chew dak stamp la...

not same same.....

anyway poor little boy ....RIP....hope that his fucked up parents realised that they had just made an innocent life suffer for their cheebye actions///.....

fucked up clowns....

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
this being said, generally SPGs marry ang MOHs simply bec they like ang MOHs and want to adopt ang moh husband's surname after marriage. Gd husband criteria not impt for SPGs so long as the other party is an ang moh.

Rubbish, stop living in the past.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I have 2 SPG friends who married ang mohs and had their Chinese surnames removed and ang moh surname inserted by deed poll on their IC. They think that an ang moh name gives them more 'status'.

Errrr, are they still married?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
indeed, in true sinkie fashion, charged the very next day ..no counselling, no IMH for observeration, evaluation...
charged, hang, HOTA !

if non-sinkie, perhaps EMA thus TLC will be rendered almost instantly. PUI !

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
indeed, in true sinkie fashion, charged the very next day ..no counselling, no IMH for observeration, evaluation...
charged, hang, HOTA !

if non-sinkie, perhaps EMA thus TLC will be rendered almost instantly. PUI !

Then what, detain her without charge like a terrorist?

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck you talking about living in the past? Who made you the resident expert on spg?
If you don't agree just fuck off understand. Rubbish smlj?

Generalising every Singaporean lady who married a foreigner like you did can only be filed under rubbish. Or do you have proof to support your claims? Bugger off...

sethdemitri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generalising every Singaporean lady who married a foreigner like you did can only be filed under rubbish. Or do you have proof to support your claims? Bugger off...

Bug your mother cb. So you saying you got proof to support otherwise? Limpeh got to seek your approval before I give a general comment? Knnccb you understand?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bug your mother cb. So you saying you got proof to support otherwise? Limpeh got to seek your approval before I give a general comment? Knnccb you understand?

You don't need anybodies approval but neither do i for calling out your ridiculous bullshit claims. Now back into the cave you came out from...