• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG in her 30s retires in Bali with white cock, looks very happy compared to the miserable Mayfair puss

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why SPG with just one white cock so happy while Mayfair slut with thousands of black/brown cocks still so itchy?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as the white cock is still stiff, and she's not sick. Wait till he goes limp, or his lanjiao gets infected, or she is stricken with cancer, I am not sure Bali's medical services can heal them.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as the white cock is still stiff, and she's not sick. Wait till he goes limp, or his lanjiao gets infected, or she is stricken with cancer, I am not sure Bali's medical services can heal them.
I'm sure they have cremation services in Bali.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkieland's medical services are also not any better these days, unless you are like Mugabe who goes to Gleneagles.

Or if you are Familee royalty, the top doctors at SGH are at your beck and call.

Never forget what kind of country you are living in. :cool:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland's medical services are also not any better these days, unless you are like Mugabe who goes to Gleneagles.

Or if you are Familee royalty, the top doctors at SGH are at your beck and call.

Tiagong TW Chang Geng 长庚 HorsePeter ish No Horse Run de woh, also have proton beam therapy treatment

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal

i wasn’t thinking of SG. There are many other places. Bali isn’t one of them