• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spelling mistakes found on China made smartphones

Dhalsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

Through friends and connections, i have access and enjoy doing reviews on smartphones, USB flash memory cards without actually owning them. :biggrin:

Before some nigger and clones accuses me of photoshopping, those who own the lisited smartphones can actually see for themselves in settings > battery and other folders.

Found on Xiaomi Redmi 2

21803669e156a165bce96162af379a540b89a401.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If there were no spelling mistakes from the chinks I'd be very worried. It would be mean the universe is inverting.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ok as xiaomi sells to their own chinks and most dunno English anyways.
They still make billions like copycat Jack Ma.
The chink market alone is enough as there's so goddamn many of them....

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't matter as it doesn't affect functionality. I'd rate a stable skin above small spelling mistakes as a more important criteria.

When I bought an Elba washing machine in the early '90s, the English instructions were so mangled Italian-style that I had to operate the machine by looking at the few diagrams and through trial-and-error. Didn't stop Elba from becoming one of the world's major white goods brands.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's OK. Natural. It will be a no good only if there is spelling mistakes of Chinese words on China made smartphones.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there were no spelling mistakes from the chinks I'd be very worried. It would be mean the universe is inverting.

Good job my fellow chinese dog and honorary chinese dog. We chinks make many spelling errors and speak poor engrish. Since we dunno engrish it is ok for spelling errors in our phones.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't matter as it doesn't affect functionality. I'd rate a stable skin above small spelling mistakes as a more important criteria.

When I bought an Elba washing machine in the early '90s, the English instructions were so mangled Italian-style that I had to operate the machine by looking at the few diagrams and through trial-and-error. Didn't stop Elba from becoming one of the world's major white goods brands.

How come no one chastises elba for writing poor english? Oh yeah cos it isn't a china company but an itlian one and they are allowed to speak/write piss poor english including the japs etc. Only chinese dogs and biased fuckers in here target chinese for making a few spelling errors.

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come no one chastises elba for writing poor english? Oh yeah cos it isn't a china company but an itlian one and they are allowed to speak/write piss poor english including the japs etc. Only chinese dogs and biased fuckers in here target chinese for making a few spelling errors.

Nobody gives a shit about the 90s. Some are too young to understand :biggrin: As the thread title goes..... it is not specifically targeted at Xiaomi so u are most welcome to contribute if u can find other smartphone manufacturers with the same :biggrin:

JI_Fled

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread started by Sam Leong the fake Ang Moh teacher looking for a job from PRC phone makers. They should ablolish Ang Moh language from Chinese phones. Ignore that small market. Chinese n Indian n Russian markets enough to make world's top phone maker. US n EU full of debts can no much longer afford cell phones.

Through friends and connections, i have access and enjoy doing reviews on smartphones, USB flash memory cards without actually owning them. :biggrin:

Before some nigger and clones accuses me of photoshopping, those who own the lisited smartphones can actually see for themselves in settings > battery and other folders.

Found on Xiaomi Redmi 2

21803669e156a165bce96162af379a540b89a401.png

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody gives a shit about the 90s. Some are too young to understand :biggrin: As the thread title goes..... it is not specifically targeted at Xiaomi so u are most welcome to contribute if u can find other smartphone manufacturers with the same :biggrin:

Hello, I bought another Elba machine 5 years ago; the English has improved to the point I can understand (I guess being part of the EU had an effect), but there were still glaring grammatical and spelling errors, much worse than any Chinese phone I've owned. You'd think the Germans were better: well only marginally, my Bosch dryer's instruction manual came with weird syntax even though the spelling was OK.

And don't get me going on Japanese products. Though the level of English has improved since the Japlish of the '80s and '90s, some of the smaller brands still come with laughable pidgin varieties of English in their manuals.

What I'm saying, it's very, very common to see manufacturers from non-English speaking countries stumble over English spelling. But this hasn't stopped countries like Japan, Germany, Italy and France from becoming world export powerhouses. So why should it hinder China?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You dumb nigger that isn't the point. The point is when other countries make spelling errors say italy in english somehow niggers like you overlook it but not when it's china. :rolleyes:

Hello, I bought another Elba machine 5 years ago; the English has improved to the point I can understand (I guess being part of the EU had an effect), but there were still glaring grammatical and spelling errors, much worse than any Chinese phone I've owned. You'd think the Germans were better: well only marginally, my Bosch dryer's instruction manual came with weird syntax even though the spelling was OK.

And don't get me going on Japanese products. Though the level of English has improved since the Japlish of the '80s and '90s, some of the smaller brands still come with laughable pidgin varieties of English in their manuals.

What I'm saying, it's very, very common to see manufacturers from non-English speaking countries stumble over English spelling. But this hasn't stopped countries like Japan, Germany, Italy and France from becoming world export powerhouses. So why should it hinder China?

Stupid ridiculous thread like this shows the biasness of some assholes around here all cos chinese brands make mistakes it's a big deal none chinese brands do it it's ok.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dumb nigger that isn't the point. The point is when other countries make spelling errors say italy in english somehow niggers like you overlook it but not when it's china. :rolleyes:

Hardly surprising. Look at his nick – Sawada – and you know he's a self-loathing Chinese who worships the Japs, not knowing that his grandmother might have been raped by the Japs in WWII. Gosh, he might even think that the Nanking Massacre was a fiction. :rolleyes:

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid ridiculous thread like this shows the biasness of some assholes around here all cos chinese brands make mistakes it's a big deal none chinese brands do it it's ok.

Yeah it is stupid when truth is exposed. Do u have any others with spelling mistakes to expose? It can be from any makers and origin. Please contribute :rolleyes::biggrin:

Hardly surprising. Look at his nick – Sawada – and you know he's a self-loathing Chinese who worships the Japs, not knowing that his grandmother might have been raped by the Japs in WWII. Gosh, he might even think that the Nanking Massacre was a fiction. :rolleyes:

Captain Sawada is just a game and movie character of the thousands of my clones in this forum. While i do not attach real life reputation onto internet monikers, i register about five on a daily basis but have no intention of debuting them.............yet. :biggrin:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Street_Fighter_%281994_film%29

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal

To your disappointment and to my delight, more reviews on tech stuffs in future as i simply enjoy reviewing them.................especially fakes hahahaha