• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spelling mistakes found on China made smartphones

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To your disappointment and to my delight, more reviews on tech stuffs in future as i simply enjoy reviewing them.................especially fakes hahahaha

So you have totally avoided my point which was the biasness of niggers like you.

Sawada

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you have totally avoided my point which was the biasness of niggers like you.

I do this in this forum mainly because of the PAP IB clones that are my enemies which has been harassing my clones. In stark contrast, i actually shop a lot at Chinese e-commerce sites but excluding those with very bad reputation.

218059103452b8116f8bb2abe9b1d791b4ca5965.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Redmi 2 trade in value is only $50 and depending on it's condition :biggrin:

Not bad, considering that a brand new Redmi 2 is only $149. You don't buy a cheap but good value-for-money phone for the trade-in price; you'd already have saved hundreds when you bought the phone compared to other overpriced brands of comparable specs.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there were no spelling mistakes from the chinks I'd be very worried. It would be mean the universe is inverting.

I am sure the AngMos also have a hard time getting the chinese characters right too. But things are changing. Nowadays, you will see more AngMos learning Mandarin, albeit they speak Chinese with an English/American accent.

Vivendi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad, considering that a brand new Redmi 2 is only $149. You don't buy a cheap but good value-for-money phone for the trade-in price; you'd already have saved hundreds when you bought the phone compared to other overpriced brands of comparable specs.

$50 is too low. At least $80 - $100 mah

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nowadays, you will see more AngMos learning Mandarin, albeit they speak Chinese with an English/American accent.

Not entirely true about the accent. This French musician went to China at the age of 18 or 19 and learnt to speak Mandarin with a native Beijing accent, right down to the 卷舌音. He's married a Chinese wife, settled down there, now runs a restaurant, does xiangsheng, hosts programs and even got a bit part in a Zhang Yimou movie.

Close your eyes, and you'll think he's a 老北京.

[video=youtube;PYlnJpvRwX8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYlnJpvRwX8[/video]

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$50 is too low. At least $80 - $100 mah

yeah. it depends on the condition. $100 if has some warranty left. lowballer would quote you $50. cash convertor might ludicrously quote you $20 and more ludicrously sells it for $129. :mad:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not entirely true about the accent. This French musician went to China at the age of 18 or 19 and learnt to speak Mandarin with a native Beijing accent, right down to the 卷舌音. He's married a Chinese wife, settled down there, now runs a restaurant, does xiangsheng, hosts programs and even got a bit part in a Zhang Yimou movie.

Close your eyes, and you'll think he's a 老北京.

[video=youtube;PYlnJpvRwX8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYlnJpvRwX8[/video]

One thing i can't stand is how some chinese will go oh he speaks better mandarin than me! Just gushing over him.

You don't hear a white guy going oh this chinese speaks better english than me!

Just one example of the subservient behavior of some chinese.