• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPACEWEATHER: A major solar flare approaching the X5 level is currently in progress

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hyperactive sunspot AR3663 erupted again today, producing a strong X4.5-class solar flare. NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory recorded the extreme ultraviolet flash. NOAA forecasters estimate a 50% chance of more X-flares within 24 hours.

m4p5_anim_opt.gif

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
will internet be down? then all no need to work for a few days. shiok
Mariners and ham radio operators may have noticed loss of signal at frequencies below 30 MHz for as much as 30min, 12-18 hours ago in the affected region.

We got thick clouds above Singapore today, very blessed.

meaninglesslife

Stupidman
Loyal
Mariners and ham radio operators may have noticed loss of signal at frequencies below 30 MHz for as much as 30min, 12-18 hours ago in the affected region.

We got thick clouds above Singapore today, very blessed.
wow. u really scientist... me also got interest to read this stuff but my physics cannot make it in school

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun be silly, there's something called RAIN & SNOW to cool down everybody eventually.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am going to address the Solar Flash or Solar Flash Event, which are still circulating in the Light Community. You don’t want for a Solar Flash to hit Earth, a Solar Flash comes from the Central Sun planet, when it first goes into space, it’s super hot and a powerful energy. If a Solar Flash would hit Earth with it’s full power and heat, then the whole planet would melt and humanity would burn to death, that’s how powerful these energies are.

Fortunately, the Universal Sun planet is very far away, which means by the time these powerful energies reach Gaia, they are completely harmless, because the Solar Flashes lost all of their power and heat. The same goes for a Solar Flash Event, which is supposed to raise and awaken humanity to a higher dimension, a Solar Flash Event would burn Earth and humanity to the crisp, that’s why it’s not going to happen. It would be a negative event for Ascension, and it’s also not true.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's because you're in a dream trying to open the autogate.
I know you can't afford, but you also don't need to behave like sour grapes on my achievements.

And just to prove to you that I don't bull-shit like you always do in this forum, here's a photo I've just taken after the rain earlier this afternoon.

So, you had better learn to STFU.

AutoGate.jpg

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know you can't afford, but you also don't need to behave like sour grapes on my achievements.

And just to prove to you that I don't bull-shit like you always do in this forum, here's a photo I've just taken after the rain earlier this afternoon.

So, you had better learn to STFU.

View attachment 199781
OMG, you had to borrow somebody's gate?
Hahaha

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
OMG, you had to borrow somebody's gate?
Hahaha
You can go and fuck yourself. Still living in full denial. You poor Melayu. I doubt you can even afford an EC, but can still boasts about Bentleys in your HDB carpark. What a load of shit? You are only destined to live in Pigeon Holes, LOL.

If you cannot afford my kind of lifestyle, don't boast lah. Don't you even know that NPNT is the rule of the day in this forum?

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can go and fuck yourself. Still living in full denial. You poor Melayu. I doubt you can even afford an EC, but can still boasts about Bentleys in your HDB carpark. What a load of shit? You are only destined to live in Pigeon Holes, LOL.

If you cannot afford my kind of lifestyle, don't boast lah. Don't you even know that NPNT is the rule of the day in this forum?
Ok sorry sorry. I'll go along with your delusions from now on...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok sorry sorry. I'll go along with your delusions from now on...
I find that you are very pitiful and also such a loser. Every day, you'll talk bad of Sinkies, talk bad of the government, like as if you've got nowhere else to vent your frustrations. Why do you still want to live such a miserable life? Bedok Reservoir is always there for you, after all, YOLO.