• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPACEWEATHER: A major solar flare approaching the X5 level is currently in progress

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, got NTUC points for you is it? Grow up boy. Your pubic hair is still incomplete?

Once you can provide me with the proof of NO SOLAR FLARES in this world, I may consider obliging you. It takes 2 hands to clap.
Globetard/vaxtard, you were the one making claim “Must be” but never provide any single scientific evidence to debunk my claim

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, you were the one making claim “Must be” but never provide any single scientific evidence to debunk my claim
What the fuck is your claim without any Scientific prove? I can also claim that the world is flat like you insisted, but I'm not as crazy as you. Get an appointment at the IMH is the best option for you now.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fuck is your claim without any Scientific prove? I can also claim that the world is flat like you insisted, but I'm not as crazy as you. Get an appointment at the IMH is the best option for you now.
Yes, it if flat. You see curvature when you step out from your own house?

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, both of you were the same. Creating hoax and unable to provide scientific proofs of your own claims
Fucking bastard Chee Bye Kia. You don't even know how to use your tenses. Should be "are the same" not "were the same" as we are not dead yet. Get it bastard. How to make people believe your "No Solar Flares" nonsense?

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking bastard Chee Bye Kia. You don't even know how to use your tenses. Should be "are the same" not "were the same" as we are not dead yet. Get it bastard. How to make people believe your "No Solar Flares" nonsense?
Globetard/vaxtard, you kept making claims “Must be Solar flares”. Please prove to us using scientific methods of your claims

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, you kept making claims “Must be Solar flares”. Please prove to us using scientific methods of your claims
Do you know why others are not asking me this? It's because they are are much more intelligent species than you.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello IMH,

I want to report a very Xiao Lang in the SBF forum. He keeps insisting that the world is flat and there is no such thing as Solar Flares. Would appreciate if you can offer to treat this mad man ASAP. Otherwise, he may be a threat (as well as great disgrace) to mankind with his so-called "Scientific" claims.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello IMH,

I want to report a very Xiao Lang in the SBF forum. He keeps insisting that the world is flat and there is no such thing as Solar Flares. Would appreciate if you can offer to treat this mad man ASAP. Otherwise, he may be a threat (as well as great disgrace) to mankind with his so-called "Scientific" claims.
Globetard/vaxtard, the burden of proof is on you when you are making such claims.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, not everyone is as stupid as you to make claims that cannot substantiate
No longer a point to argue with a mad man who insists that the world is flat. I give up.

HALLELUYAH. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, I PRAY FOR YOU.​

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
No longer a point to argue with a mad man who insists that the world is flat. I give up.

HALLELUYAH. IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER, THE SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, I PRAY FOR YOU.​

IMG_4367.jpeg

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Globetard/vaxtard, the burden of proof is on you when you claim something else when we don’t see the earth is round.
I'm very sure that from your above statement, no sensible forumers here will ever want to counter you on what you will say in the future. Amen. Only the IMH can help you now.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm very sure that from your above statement, no sensible forumers here will ever want to counter you on what you will say in the future. Amen. Only the IMH can help you now.
Globetard/vaxtard, the burden of proof is on you since you are making claims