• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

space scooter - coming to singapore kids soon

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ess1wtj.png

ess1ba.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
What about this one :

[h=1]You'll never need a parking space again: The £2,000 'suitcase scooter' with a top speed of 28mph that can you can fold in half[/h]
  • Weighs 25 kilograms and has a battery life of 22 miles
  • Carbon-composite body can simply be folded in two and dragged into the office
By MARK PRIGG
PUBLISHED: 11:52 EST, 19 March 2013 | UPDATED: 12:55 EST, 19 March 2013

View
comments

For anyone who has ever struggled to find a parking space, it could be the ultimate commuter transport - a groundbreaking electric scooter that conveniently folds up.

The practical scooter folds in the middle, allowing the user to easily take it on a train or in the back of a car before riding it at a respectable 28 mph.

The innovative scooter has a comfortable traditional leather seat - making sure the rider is comfy as they travel through the city.
Scroll down for video

article-0-18C63F5A000005DC-13_634x419.jpg
The Moveo scooter can reach 28 mph, and is propelled by in-wheel motors in both wheels. Instead of parking, owners can simply fold it in half and take it into the office

article-0-18C64198000005DC-646_634x417.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...ld-scooter-youll-need-park.html#ixzz2XRuwwFI3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
0511803_1.jpg

This will be flying around singapore in a few years time, the rich will buy the made in holland one, the poor will buy the made in china one.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This will be flying around singapore in a few years time, the rich will buy the made in holland one, the poor will buy the made in china one.

I think it was designed by someone from Shanghai, so the chinese version should be the original? Haven't seen any in Singapore though.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you expect people to drag this around?
i dun think so.

not a bad idea. there's no need to drag it around if transit stations and work places provide lockers for the folded scooter to be stashed and secured. it will be ideal for commuters who rely on the subway system for long commutes in combination with shorter ones from station to office.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it was designed by someone from Shanghai, so the chinese version should be the original? Haven't seen any in Singapore though.

china version is original? since when, you have to show proof. PRC is copycat of the world, not the innovator. Unless it is letting your kids pee in public place, that is an innovation.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not a bad idea. there's no need to drag it around if transit stations and work places provide lockers for the folded scooter to be stashed and secured. it will be ideal for commuters who rely on the subway system for long commutes in combination with shorter ones from station to office.

it is a good idea, if PAP do not ban it.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy shit maybe you are right. maybe PRC invent space scooter not holland.

thanks for the info, now i know it is PRC invention, i will not buy it as gift. It will insult my friends children.

theant

Weren't there a couple of high profile cases where cyclists got banged down by cars on the road? On the other hand, even cars are afraid of cement trucks. The solution is not to rely on these flimsy vehicles to escape tax, but to innovate on transportation systems.