• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - Malay man ferries his children and nephew daily on his personal mobility scooter, says it is cheaper than paying for the school bus

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...le-in-s-pore-are-relying-on-mobility-scooters

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spoiling the children. This goes for all the Marcerdid queuing up to drop off their reech princesses at the elite schools

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you give interview time to the local propagandists, I will say fuck you, fuck your family and fuck your kids.

May they all die in a an accident. :FU:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
After sent the children to school, then do food delivery until off school time and send children back home for makan.. Good life.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any reason to touch chewren & nephew or rubba rubba his kkj with their ass is shiok for the mudds.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone know...do i need to certify i am handicap before they will allow me to buy such a toy? I then zhng the motor and viola, i have a 4-wheeler without COE.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does he have any disability in walking? If not, why the fark is he riding such a vehicle? And endangering all his children some more.
Why Muuds always like to xia suay and self-pwn themselves like clowns?

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/...,conditions or certified walking difficulties.

" The additional restrictions included reducing the speed limit of motorised PMAs from 10kmh to 6kmh, and restricting mobility scooters to users with health conditions or certified walking difficulties. "