• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sorry Kim Chi Peasants I am a useless fuckup corrupt 武则天 president, I quit!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
129383715_14804242319171n.jpg

Sorry Kim Chi Peasants I am a useless fuckup corrupt ??? president, I quit!

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
A woman cannot be a leader.

You want a leader, you need an Alpha male like Trump and Putin.

And also faggot cannot be leader too.

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are all Lesbians:

http://www.lesbian.com/a-look-at-south-koreas-first-female-president/

A look at South Korea’s First Female President

South Korean President-elect Park Geun-hye.

South Korean President-elect Park Geun-hye.
Photo by Jean Chung/Bloomberg via Getty Images.

BY JUDY MOLLAND
Care2.com

Will the election of South Korea’s first female president turn out to be a victory for women’s rights? Or will Park Geun-hye favor the uncompromising policies of Margaret Thatcher, the first woman to be elected Prime Minister in the UK, in 1979? Park Geun-hye has made history by becoming the first woman to be elected President in South Korea.

Following in her father’s footsteps, Park Geun-hye was elected to South Korea’s National Assembly in 1998, and has served five times as a representative. It seems likely that her father, President Park Chung-hee, a general who staged a coup in 1961 and ruled the country with an iron fist until his assassination, is responsible for her rise to prominence. Is that a good thing?

Read more at Care2.com

Care2 is the largest online community of people passionate about making a difference.

http://news.sina.com.cn/o/2016-11-29/doc-ifxyasmv2209845.shtml

oDsh-fxyawmq7167887.jpg

蔡英文被问“会是下个朴槿惠吗” 转头就走(图)
分享
2016年11月29日16:37 中国台湾网
媒体依例在活动结束后到会场外对蔡英文喊话提问,被问及“有人说你是下一个朴槿惠”,蔡英文不回应转身就走。(图片来源:中评社)媒体依例在活动结束后到会场外对蔡英文喊话提问,被问及“有人说你是下一个朴槿惠”,蔡英文不回应转身就走。(图片来源:中评社)

中国台湾网11月29日讯 为抗议台当局所谓“不当党产处理委员会”冻结国民党党产,并将“中投”、欣裕台两公司156亿新台币资产收归公有,中国国民党今天发起两波抗议活动,上午先到“党产会”阅卷并抗议,下午再号召党工到“党产会”“讨薪”。据悉,国民党今日的接力抗议将只是热身,未来不排除扩大行动,到蔡英文官邸抗议。

据台湾“中央社”报道,国民党台北市党部妇工会、青年军等成员上午聚集在“党产会”前,青年军向“党产会”洒冥纸、丢鸡蛋抗议,甚至一度突袭“党产会”后门,与警方发生激烈冲撞。

与此同时,国民党行管会主委邱大展则进入“党产会”阅卷,要求看历次开会纪录。邱大展会后指出,听证会纪录等同于证人笔录,一定要详细确认,但发现有人名写错的,还有把“净值”改成“净资”等专业问题,记录改得密密麻麻。

此外,邱大展要求查看“党产会”历次开会数据,因为此前举行的听证会曾要求国民党补充资料,国民党想了解这些资料是否被提供给“委员”参考。邱大展表示,国民党提出“第一桶金”的重要数据,如果“党产会”没有提供数据给“委员”,那等于是欺上瞒下,黑箱作业。他质疑,法院审判都是公开的,“党产会”做出这么重要的行政处分应该也要公开透明,但为什么已做出行政处分,却还是不能公开?“这不是黑箱作业,甚么才是黑箱作业”。他还指出,“党产会”的承办人员一问三不知,仅说这不是他们能决定的。

国民党在“党产会”外抗争,未来不排除到蔡英文官邸抗议,而蔡英文今天上午则公开露面,出席活动。据中评社报道,媒体依往例在活动结束后,到会场外准备对蔡英文喊话提问,媒体高喊同性婚姻“修法”及彭明敏、高俊明请辞“总统府资政”等问题,蔡都没回应。接着媒体高喊,“有人说你是下一个朴槿惠”,蔡更不回应,随即在保安人员的护送下关上电梯离去。

近期,针对同性婚姻“修法”、“一例一休”、年金改革、司法改革等议题,蔡英文当局面对争议应付不暇,民众的抗议更一波接一波。近日,蔡任命宋楚瑜出任“总统府资政”又引发“独派”强烈不满。据台媒报道,岛内“独派”势力今天要求蔡英文撤销对于宋的任命,并宣称,蔡英文若坚持聘任宋楚瑜,恐怕最后会成朴槿惠第二。(中国台湾网 王思羽)

责任编辑:瞿崑 SN117
文章关键词: 蔡英文 朴槿惠
我要反馈 保存网页