• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone n this forum really damn free

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
am sure there will be some support for you
hahahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
kena zapped some points for this post
hahahahhahahaaaaaa...............
a little taugay bird told me is 100% by Char_Azn
hahahhahahahahhahaaaa............

Last edited:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahhahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,
kena zapped some points for this post
hahahahhahahaaaaaa...............
a little taugay bird told me is 100% by Char_Azn
hahahhahahahahhahaaaa............

I have zap less than 5 pple since joining his forum. Unlike the hypocrites in here, I do not believe in freedom of speech but I respect it. I do not zap others just because they disagree with me. Any zapping done have nothing to do with me. I've been told U can see who zap U if U pay for pts. Go do that instead of mindlessly accusing me.

I dont even know who U are let alone want to zap u.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have zap less than 5 pple since joining his forum. Unlike the hypocrites in here, I do not believe in freedom of speech but I respect it. I do not zap others just because they disagree with me. Any zapping done have nothing to do with me. I've been told U can see who zap U if U pay for pts. Go do that instead of mindlessly accusing me.

I dont even know who U are let alone want to zap u.
i blame the taugay bird lor
hahahhahahahaaaaa........
presence and pleasure in sbf solely is to read kopiuncle and kopiclan get fuck

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
k0rGFcd.png

Pua Cheebyee, the fucking loser zap me again........verily I say to you, your whole family will be cursed for 7,000 generations.