• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone n this forum really damn free

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Capture.JPG

I'm actually kinda amaze he bother to log on to 7 accounts just to hit me 7 times in the space of 2 mins. Personally I'd be too lazy to even do it twice. Some more for this kind of stupid thread

Dude, seriously go see a doctor

Last edited:

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 14373

I'm actually kinda amaze he bother to log on to 7 accounts just to hit me 7 times in the space of 2 mins. Personally I'd be too lazy to even do it twice. Some more for this kind of stupid thread

it is not possible to log on and off 7 times in 2 mins. It is the same moniker with super zapping powers.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 14373

Gee you must be really popular around these parts. The fella takes 2 mins to deduct your points. So how long you take to write this, screenshot and edit the photo? I think you need to see a doctor too?

btw. Is you mom still having trouble finding the $4000 a month hawker stall assistant?

ilovesinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gee you must be really popular around these parts. The fella takes 2 mins to deduct your points. So how long you take to write this, screenshot and edit the photo? I think you need to see a doctor too?

btw. Is you mom still having trouble finding the $4000 a month hawker stall assistant?

TS is "begging" ah leong for points lah...they are do that cos they dun want to pay for sub and infp .... hahahaha

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some say that whoever posts in this thread will also get a point lift besides the TS. So, where're my points?

*hee*hee*

ilovesinkapore

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of stunt by TS try by so many people so many times begging for points liaozzz...hahaha...boss only will rescue you if you afe in the red zone, ie., kena zap to moderation and cannot post.

otherwise, just buy subscription or infp lah...why so thick skin and complain here

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of stunt by TS try by so many people so many times begging for points liaozzz...hahaha...boss only will rescue you if you afe in the red zone, ie., kena zap to moderation and cannot post.

otherwise, just buy subscription or infp lah...why so thick skin and complain here

His thick skin is not just on the face only. Think michelin Tyre mascot.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
F4aPX1e.png

Pua Cheebye, whoever zapped me sure kanna my curse of his whole family die of terrible mysterious circumstances. KNN!!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
windows virtual PC. lots of ram. fairy powerful PC. maybe even multiple LCD screen on his desk.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pfft, don't even need to use a powerful PC nowadays. No one heard of cloud computing. Technically, it can be a 1000 if you are willing to pay.

windows virtual PC. lots of ram. fairy powerful PC. maybe even multiple LCD screen on his desk.