• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Some Facts about Joseph Schooling, you decide for yourself

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Attachments

• 3940343010082016bypolice12.jpg
    3940343010082016bypolice12.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 561

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
usually Portuguese Eurasians are not completely white (portuguese). They also have some chinese blood in them.Even if the grandmother portuguese eurasian is only 25% chinese, it means he is already more then 50% chinese

As long as his mother is 100% non Caucasian, Joseph Schooling cannot be more than 50% white or Caucasian.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
His great grandmother is a Valberg and the Valbergs have been local Eurasians for over 2 centuries. Mostly with Malay stock blood from the 17 century. After 3 rounds, the Ang Mos would have diluted considerably. The only thing for sure is the 50% Chinese blood.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As long as his mother is 100% non Caucasian, Joseph Schooling cannot be more than 50% white or Caucasian.

His mother is 100% Malaysian. If his mum was Singaporean he would not have won a damned thing because sinkie women are the worst.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, he is a very big fish in a small pond. He might as well enjoy the spoils in a big way. Typically National Sportsmen are medically downgraded during NS due to past injuries. It was the same with Fandi and Ang Peng Siong. Their postings will accommodate their training requirements and their recovery times so after BMT it will be quite an interesting period.

He will not let go his Singaporean citizenship. He is King here. NS rules will be bent soon .

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Joe i dont tink he is concern abt NS now, once the next Olympic is over, it will depand how much he has in his bank account and if being a Sinkie for the next four yrs he gain nothing monetary i say he will pack-up and leave tis shit hole souless cuntry. The pond is too small for a big fish to swim.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans have a long history of it's love affair with cars. This is:

* Be it gloating if they drive it
* Be it being extremely jealous when someone else own it (especially if a mat/hijab wearing minah owns it outright)
* Be it vengeful when they use a sharp tool to scratch their neighbour’s car
* Or flaunting their “status” with their expensive bank loaned cars but eat peanut butter/jam toast for breakfast/lunch/dinner.

If I was a Recruitment Consultant and my client requires a driver, I would list down these key skillsets:

1. Able to drive car
2. Enjoy sitting in a sedantary position for long hours (eg. In front of computer, reading SBF posts)
3. Able to curse and swear (eg. at PAP and your miserable life)
4. Able to provide expert and critical analysis on race (eg. knn..guess what race har?), politics (eg PAP politicians), human anatomy (eg. you got chichis?) and sports (eg. Schooling ..no need to elaborate there)

Now considering these skillsets, it is a no brainer as to who meets those criteria. You can now rest easy knowing why true blue Singaporeans land up as taxi drivers.

EC

A very typical Strawman argument.

Above nonsensical post which deflects from the fact that the PAP did shit for Joseph Schooling and now jump on the bandwagon by basking in his Olympic glory.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Joe i dont tink he is concern abt NS now, once the next Olympic is over, it will depand how much he has in his bank account and if being a Sinkie for the next four yrs he gain nothing monetary i say he will pack-up and leave tis shit hole souless cuntry. The pond is too small for a big fish to swim.

Even if he gains something, it will be good for him to leave too..if he wants happiness in life

stay away from sinkie losers and PAP, you will be happy for life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strong statement. So where that fiak Chinese biatch ginfreegee not responded to u?

Hey bastard LIAR i got respond to everyone who slammed sinkie women meh? How many times tonychat did that I also bohew him. I only responded to him when he came to talk to me on this.